Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally finished bathroom

Posted by pkirkha1 (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 30, 06 at 11:50

Hi,

I don't post much but I wanted to say thanks to all here for your support, ideas and information. Here is our finished master bathroom (really my husband's bathroom) - I use the bathroom in the hall. I know it isn't as large or grand as many baths here but we love it and got a lot more space and light.

Thanks again for all the help and support.

Tricia

Here is a link that might be useful: Kirkhart Master Bath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally finished bathroom

Hi Tricia,

Can you allow access to the public so that everyone doesn't have to register with Earthlink/Snapfish to view your photos?

o

Sorry - let's try this again. Still trying to learn all of this.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kirkhart Master bath

o

GRRRRRRRRR I HATE this KODAK gallery. Please, please please everyone use Yahoo or something else.

Today it doesn't recognize my password. So I reset it. Then they tell me I can't access your gallery. Grrrrrrrrr! Then they send tons of junk mail after you register to view someone else's photos.

I'm so frustrated. I want to peek, but no dice!

o

Sorry - I will move them and try again tomorrow. Sorry for the post.

o

I got an album not found message.

o

Ok - I used photobucket this time and I really hope this works! If this doesn't work - I'm giving up! Once again - thanks for your patience.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kirkhart bathroom

o

It works! Crisp & clean! Great idea on painting the pocket door!

o

Looks great!
Nice pocket door.

o

Thanks - I love the pocket door - so much more room to move. The pocket door is actually frosted glass.

o

I love your bathroom! It's so crisp and smart looking. What's the border you used in the shower? Also, did you have the vanity top made to order or the entire thing came like that? Is it granite? I really do love the look.

o

Thanks - the tile is called Colorlands - whitelands is the specific color. The border is one of the whitelands options. The counter is granite and it was fabricated to match the vanity cabinet. Also - I put my pics on another site - so I have new links. Thanks for the positive comments.

Here is a link that might be useful: remodel pics

o

Hi pkirkha1..

I like your bathromm design. When you say the granite was fabricated to match the vanity cabinet, does it mean that it was cut to the vanity's size? Where did you get the vanity from? Was it a local store or an online order?

I am trying to find a corner vanity with granite countertop, but not getting any luck..:(

I would appreciate if you can help me with this.

sofia.

o

Beautiful bathroom! Thanks for working with all the photo sites til you got one that worked.

It's a wonderful look overall. I particularly love the sconces.

o

I like the ring!!!

o

I too just completed (almost) my bathroom project and named my post "Finished Bathroom"

Here is an open link with photos
http://projectbungalow.wordpress.com/2007/10/27/finished-bathroom/

Along with detailed specs on paints and fixtures
http://projectbungalow.wordpress.com/2007/06/25/bathroom-remodel-trimmings/

I am interested in seeing how your project turned out -- you can never get enough ideas and I will be adding a master bath next year

o

sofia,

home decorators.com has a corner vanity with a granite top. However, I think it also comes with a vessel sink.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here