Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
minnt_gw

Masterbath, Travertine tile, standing Bali stone

minnt
16 years ago

We are nearly finished with our master bath in our new home. We just have the mirrors to do and one small drawer front. It is exactly what I wanted in a master bath; spa like and very relaxing. I love it!

As you walk in the door, turn left and you see the tub. There is a small heater below the towel bar. The faucet handles to turn on the water to the left of the tub. The spout is in the middle, across from the tub, as well as the control for the tub (American Standard Roman tub faucet AS3901000SN with Handshower Jasmine/Amarillis spout in Satin Nickel).

The tub is a BainUltra, air jet tub. It gives a gentler massage than a water jet tub, like a whirlpool. I like it a lot. The window steams up as soon as I turn the jets on, so we are debating about putting a window cover on.

Opposite the entry door are the sinks and center unit. The door frames the center unit, which has a small light we use as a night light. The mirrors will be built in on either side of the center unit. The sinks are American Standard Morning above counter sinks. The faucets are American Standard (American Standard Single Hole Lav Faucet in Satin Nickel AS3808.101SN)

Turn to the right of the entry door and you see the shower. It is a walk-in shower and will not have a door or curtain. The shower head you see is a massage shower head (Hansgrohe RAINDANCE S 150 AIR 3JET HANDSHOWER 28519821) on a bar (Hansgrohe RAINDANCE UNICA 36" WALLBAR 27598820) to bring it down to the seat level.

You can see the details on my blog.

My blog