Return to the Basements Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Permits and Entitlement Service

Posted by astone (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 8, 06 at 1:03

I represent Permits plus who offers expedited permit and entitlment services. We process your plans while you service your clients and manage your projects. All you would need to do to get started is provide us with a scope of work and we can give you a quote. We pick up and deliver your plans to a location convenient to you. We also attend Homeowner Assoc meetings if required. Call us today you will be glad you did!
Amitra
866-581-4892

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Permits and Entitlement Service

I'll get right on that and give you a call, because you must be the best in the business, spamming on a message board. Damn spammers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Basements Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here