Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fbllc_gw

Basements

fbllc
14 years ago

I have read all of the clipings & for the most part the cost per sq. ft. is way up there. I own a a consulting & managment company for finishing of basements We have done hundreds of finished basements. Our clients are located in the Oakland & Macomb Counties in Michigan.

PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CLIENTS PAID THE FOLLOWING TO FINISH THEIR BASEMENT INCLUDING PROJECT MANAGEMENT,COMPUTERIZED CAD DRAWING OF THE BASEMENT (MORE DETAILED THAN ANYONE), ITEMIZED PRICE LIST OF ALL MATERIALS (DOWN TO THE AMOUNT OF SCREWS NEEDED), ITEMIZED LABOR SQ, FT,& QUANITY COST (NO HIDDEN COST)DESIGN CONSULTING, QUALITY CONTROL, CLIENT PROJECT UPDATES AS THEY HAPPEN, ALL MATERIALS, CARPET, GUARANTEED COMPLETION DATES & A LIFETIME GUARANTEE ÂTHEYÂRE ALL INCLUSIVE NEVER OVER BUDGET TURN KEY COST WERE:

$17.39 PER SQ.FT.= 867 FINISHED SQ.FT. WITH ½ BATH $15,079.00 COMPLETION IN 4 WEEKS

$14.90 PER SQ. FT.= 1,559 FINISHED SQ.FT. WITH 8 - 2 LEVEL WET BAR & ½ BATH $23,234.35 COMPLETION IN 6 WEEKS

$18.28 = 1,567 FINISHED SQ.FT. WITH FULL BATH, KITCHEN

& 6Â - 1 LEVEL ISLAND BAR, OFFICE, BEDROOM, $28,650.00 COMPLETION IN 7 WEEKS

The key to our success in pricing is the many years of research & working with the highest qulified vendors. The amount of business we do with ou vendors allows us to get the best pricing which is passed on to the client.

The cost in your project may vary some what but not any where near $50.00 to $60.00 per sq.ft.

We are presently working on a finished basement with 2212 finished sq. ft. for $22.58 per sq. ft. they have a full bath, kitchen with oak base & upper wall cabinetsa 14'of 2 level bar with oak cabinets granite counter tops, berber carpet with pad, specialty carpet for the gaming area & theater, 652 sq. ft. of ceramic tile, theater room, direct vent fireplace, excecise room, game room all for $49,946.96 or $22.58 per sq. ft.

Please note we will beat the others 99.99% of the time as long as they are using a licensed & insured builder & they are not a relative or a friend. The fact of the matter is that you can get the best product at the best price. We are rare but we are out there.

If you have any questions about your project please let me know & I will be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022