Return to the Basements Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone had Impressive Basement Systems

Posted by chefcrazy (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 11, 08 at 17:47

I like the idea of 25 colors to choose from and no ugly dividers . Anyone have info on this product?Very simular to owens corning it looks like.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone had Impressive Basement Systems

If you do a search here of Impressive Basement Systems, you will find there are many folks who do not find them very impressive.

Sue

o

I did the search as you stated and didn't find anythign negative about impressive basement systems on this site. So I am not sure about what chemocurl was speaking. I also am wondering about this company, I am trying to decide if I am going to hire them or do it myself. Unless anyone has heard of any of these systems being available for the DIY.

o

Hi. I have been researching Impressive Basements myself. My DH and I weren't approved for the loan we wanted so we are hoping to finish our basement and put in a bathroom for under 20,000. It is about 1000 sq.ft I guess. My DH isn't handy nor does he want to atempt to be so I guess we are going to go one of these routes. I can't find much info either positive or negative on these guys. Just wish I had a ballpark estimate of the cost before actually talking to companies. But I have heard neg. things about Owens Corning. My in laws had theirs down by them. Too $ and not that impressive as far as OC goes.

o

Try looking up thebasementstore.net. They'll give you an idea of prices.

The Porchguy

Here is a link that might be useful: My Album

o

I was a subcontractor for Basement Experts / Owens Corning and Impressive for years. Worked my but off for them.
Just a warning for those subs out there considering working for BE/Owens Corning, in the beginning they pull money from your checks as an insurance policy to make sure you guarantee your work for a year. I can understand that. But once the year passes with no call backs they are to return the money.
Its been 2 years and I still haven't seen my $700.00. Beware subs, they'll screw you the same way they do everyone else.

Impressive has been really good guys to work for and the product is far better than the OC product. They will cut you the best deal, back the product and workmanship without hesitation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Basements Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here