Return to the Basements Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Basement is painted, Link to pictures inside!

Posted by hokie99 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 06 at 10:01

It took me the whole weekend to finish this project. I'm very pleased with the way it came out. The couches and tables were what i had to work with, H loves them. We also bought the tv this weekend. I might never see my husband again. lol

Link at the bottom to my webpage. click on the link at the top that says "finished basement" and the pictures are at the bottom.

I still need to hang pictures and add other decorative touches but it's a start.

Here is a link that might be useful: Basement Pictures!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Basement is painted, Link to pictures inside!

I was looking at your bio this weekend, so imagine my surprise when I pulled it up today!!!

Looks great!

o

Very beautiful home and godd designing.

Just curious, where did you get your lighting fixtures from?

Thanks

o

hi hokie, nice home and pics, My fatherinlaw would be visiting me all the time if I lived on the course. Sorry to here about your dad, SAD and he looked good in the picture, must have been proud of your work!

o

Nice job. I'm curious, did you install the carpet directly on the concrete? I'm trying to decide what to do for flooring while I plan my basement remodel. Thanks,.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Basements Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here