Return to the Apartment Living Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
noisy sex upstairs

Posted by hailey_ull (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 7, 10 at 15:01

I live in a CONDO and i ignore all little noises but THE SQUEAKING OF THEIR BED DURING SEX is really pissing me off.Its several times a week and on weekends i go to bed n wake up hearing it.The sound is so loud that it feels like we are sleeping directly under their bed.I can even hear them LAUGHING after sex and going to the bathroom.and things get rough and feels like the ceiling is going to break.They have started having sex in their bathroom and the plastic floor creaks so loud you think it cud break.Knowing this much information about peoples personal life is really disturbing me.
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO INSENSITIVE.Wish there was something i could do,but i am sure they will just slam harder n laugh louder.I dont know.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: noisy sex upstairs

This is not the place for such a post, take it else where!!!

o

as difficult as it is to read it is to write and even go through on a daily basis.

o

Geez Christine, get a grip.

o

"SOME PEOPLE ARE SO INSENSITIVE.Wish there was something i could do,but i am sure they will just slam harder n laugh louder.I dont know."

Perhaps you could send an anonymous note to the male or female saying how fun it was to see them the other night while their partner was at work, etc!

o

oh no i couldn't cause problems like that lol and neither is ever at work at night.
They have a dog recently got it and they are now at 10:27pm rolling a ball on the floor n the dog is running back n forth after it.I dont know how to explain it but it sounds like an iron ball rolling and the dogs running sounds the same,How can we hear things so loud? My husband a guy that doesn't care about sounds was like is the dog wearing shoes?(he too notices) lol
"saying how fun it was to see them the other night while their partner was at work, etc!"

o
Just ask them politely to stop.

Knock on their door and say "I'm sorry to bother you, but I hear a lot of noise coming from your bedroom and bathroom several nights a week, and it's keeping me from sleeping, would you mind trying to be a little quieter during the nights? Thanks."

I'm sure they're nice people who just enjoy having sex. Nothing wrong with that. No need to be so bitter just because you're not getting any :)

o

The thing is i would rather not have my daughter exposed to such lude behaviors.How long am i going to be able to say oh the people are jumping on their bed!?I have come to accept there s nothing that can be done because tbh i think its the building not the people at fault,building being poorly insulated and the people being normal callous ones.
The are rolling the ball and the dog is running as i type lmao

o
Not that hard...

Just tell your daughter you have no idea what's going. Just say their noisy people. It's not like it this is a life changing lie. Like I said, kindly go ask the couple to try to be a little bit quieter at night. You don't have to mention anything about sex to them.

What do you have to lose by going upstairs, knocking on their door, and kindly asking them to be quieter in the evenings? Tell them you have to wake up early for work or something. Really don't think it's that hard to do...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Apartment Living Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here