Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plasticgarden

What I just saw in my apartment building

plasticgarden
16 years ago

We have a sectioned off parking space big enough for three cars in my apartment complex. We always park our cars there,and no one else does because it is kinda far from the building to walk.

I was looking out the window,and some guy had pulled into one of the three spaces.(no big deal)

He gets out of his car and starts really checking out my husband's car (particularly the wheels)

Then he proceeds to start dumping his trash into the parking lot right by my husband's car.Not one or two things,but really cleaning out a ton of trash and dumping it there.

So...I open my window and yell to him,"Hey! There is a dumpster right down there,you dont need to throw your trash in the parking lot!"

He looks startled,picks up his trash and puts it back in his car,then speeds away very fast.But not before I could get his plate number.

This seemed very odd to me,as it appeared he didnt live here at all. So what was he doing? Dumping his trash out,or casing out my husband's car to steal the wheels later?

The one good thing about my apartment complex,is that we all DO look out for each other.This summer some teens stole a bike right off my neighbor's porch. Some of us saw it happening and gave their description to the cops.

Any ideas as to what this guy was doing here? Anything like this happen in your apartment complexes?

It makes me so mad people when people litter.With 4 dumpsters here there is just really no excuse.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Custom Residential Homes & Full Service Renovations