Return to the Apartment Living Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
whats the deal with upstairs neighbors?

Posted by ihatenoise (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 29, 06 at 15:57

We use to live in one that was side by side duplex or whatever u call it, it was no better especially with loud bass, at least no one was above us. This is the 2nd time (2 times in an apartment) we went through this. Its the usual walk on the balls of your heels as hard as you can or the SO original dropping what sounds like a hammer on the floor constantly, or else jogging from one side of the apartment to the other (this one was in our first one) or else its tons different people in and out 24/7 like there selling illegal stuff. Anyone else experience this kind of stuff?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: whats the deal with upstairs neighbors?

Hi,

I absolutely understand your frustration. I do not understand why people must behave as though they are the only people on the planet, and not be conscious of the fact that their lifestyles are affecting others. It is understandable that one should be allowed to live comfortably in their home, however, some behavior is simply not necessary. For example, when people slam their doors, the cupboards, bang on the walls etc. Why?

o

So are we dealing with a split personality here or is ihatenoise_2006 so in love with ihatenoise that he/she ripped off the name?

stumpy

o

Yes exactly thats what i talking about like they think they are the only ones there. I got the they have the right to live at one place when i complained about someones bass, just to the point where it begins giving headaches after awhile. Yes a right to live to a certain extent, maybe they would like it if i started running my circular saw...which would be stepping over the line.

o

You are now entering the twilight zone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Apartment Living Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here