Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bababooey18

Living in the 7th circle of Hell!

Bababooey18
18 years ago

My apartment complex had been fairly good in the last 8 years here. We'd gotten a new property manager about 7 month ago and the place has gone downhill ever since.

Half of the washers and dryers are broken and had been so for the last 4 months. And every month when I bring my rent check (3 days early, just in case some of you are wondering), her excuse is "the vendors were supposed to be here yesterday, I'll call them today". I think she's a direct descendent of Wimpy.

She cut the cleaning crew down to about once a week. And the Southwest corner of our court where no sun shines is flooded from sprinkler water and cannot drain. We have standing water where mosquitos breed (West Nile, anyone?).

Riddle me this: There's a mailslot in the office door for people who can't hand-deliver the rent check in the weekdays because they work and since the office isn't open on the weekends. She's had the mailslot moved to more than six feet high on the door. I'm one of the few people tall enough to reach it.

There's more, but there's only so much space on the website to cover it all. San Diego's getting the shaft on housing (median price: $650,000). 'Nuff said about moving.

Comments (3)

Sponsored