Return to the Apartment Living Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what do u do??

Posted by cheyyenne3 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 24, 07 at 13:34

I live in a upstairs apartment. alone.
I have a 64 yr old grouchy woman under me/ I have a garden flower show up here, but i intensely watch to make sure NO WATER RUNS OR DRIPS DOWN ON HERRRRRR CONCRETE.
Oh!! if she sees one trickle she is slamming her door or she is calling me brat or she is reporting me
but!! sheeeeeeeeee can lather her concrete up with water and clorine and detergent and here i get cussed over a teacup of water that may drip down.. i cant even wash my own concrete deck with water to mop.. in fear of a drop of water on her concrete.. I often wondered when it rained and it blew in on her concrete, did she go out and shake her fists at God!!!! Hey U!! stop putting rain on my concrete!!!!
It is a very rare thing, if it does happen, but this lady is the sore thru out the complex to others also... thanks for the ear an sounding board here folks........

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what do u do??

I feel your pain, but don't even pay her any mind. Do what ever you want. Old people sometimes have nothing in thier lives to keep them occupied, so they use thier neighbors as something to consume thier time.
Just ignore her and go on with your life, trust me, you feel better.
I have been in a similar situation with a 60 something old lady who was friends with me immediately when I moved in....shortly becomming a nusience and always knocking on my door for one reason or another....Here is some food I made, or Did you hear the latest?? I could go on, but I won't. Well she has since passed away a few years ago, Can't say I'm sorry...

o
RE: what do u do??

oh that just sounds like too much fun! i would be dripping water on that porch all the time, just for kicks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Apartment Living Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here