Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mommyville_gw

Being harassed by landlord...I think!

mommyville
11 years ago

I live in a townhouse with my 3 kids. In the 2 yrs I've lived here we have had about 6 maintenance men. I have had issues with maintenance men entering my apartment while i'm in the shower and also while I was upstairs naked. I never made a stink about it. Now the latest maintenance man is becoming a really big issue for me. He had to do some repairs and instead of covering my belongings he proceeded to use an electric sander and everything was covered in this really find dust. And to top it all off he kicked my dog. Recently my air went out and he stated he fixed it (by the way he barely speaks English). I let it run constantly for over three hours and he kept coming over saying "It working"! I kept telling him that I felt that it was still not working because it never went below 80 degrees in my apt. He kept giving me dirty looks and ignoring what I was saying and telling me no, it working. I contacted the leasing mgr and told her it was not working and that the maintenance man was being very rude and ignoring me. The next day the Property manager called me while I was at work and told me that she felt I complain to much and that I should probably move. I finally hung up on her after I told her how crazy she sounded saying that I need to move because I complained about this guy being rude to me and about my air not working properly. Now they want me to meet with the leasing mgr, property mgr and the maintenance man.

Comments (2)

Sponsored