Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moony239

i need help with my lazy, filthy, obnoxious roomies

moony239
15 years ago

HELP!

i live in THE nastiest apartment in my complex. okay, that might not be true, but it's close. i don't know what these boys were doing prior to my living there, but the place is an ungodly nightmare. i'm afraid to clean up because i know nobody will care and the place will be disgusting again in a day or two, if that.

the carpets are moldy - i'm getting them replaced, though. but that's not the worst of it. NOBODY PICKS UP AFTER HIMSELF. they don't seem to care that there is no place to sit that isn't nasty, filmy, and smelly. they don't seem to care that there are puncture holes in the walls, or that fruit flies call our kitchen home. nobody picks up after himself, so crap is strewn everywhere. in fact, for a long time we had a broken pool table that i had to argue over for weeks to get rid of because one of my roommates wanted to keep it FOR BEER PONG. I DO NOT WANT BEER PONG PLAYED IN MY APARTMENT.

what i'd really like is a whole new set of roommates, preferably obsessive-compulsive neatfreaks who can't stand the sight of one lone hair resting on the counter, but since i know that's a pipe dream, so i was wondering: WHAT can i do to get these guys to help me out? i feel like a slave to filth.

Comments (4)

Sponsored