Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crystal1986_gw

Can I move apartments?

crystal1986
17 years ago

I signed a 1 yr lease at my complex in Feb. Since then I've had nothing good to say about this place. I knew moving in that there would be noise around the pool (my apt looks on to the pool) But I was under the assumption the pool would be close at 10 every night. IT DOESN'T CLOSE!! There are people out there at 1 am screaming and playing and it gets quite annoying. That's not even the half of it. I have some young kids (I say young because they act that way, they actually are the same age as me) that live next to me that BLAST their music. It vibrates my walls and floors (we live upstairs). You can hear it outside on the sidewalk. We have repeatedly asked them to turn the music down and everytime they say sure, they do it for about 5 minutes and it goes right back up. We've also called the leasing office numerous times to ask them to take care of it, we've called the police department late at night and STILL nothing has been done.

I then called today to see if they could move me to another apartment that was quieter and I was informed that they normally don't transfer people to the same size apartments i'd have to upgrade. I DONT WANT TO!! They did say considering the circumstances that I could talk to a manager today. So I'll go talk to a manager.

Before I do this i'd like to know any information I can before going into this so I don't get bullied which I have a feeling will happen.

I'm willing to sign another lease and even pay a little more for another apartment. I just need HELP!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored