Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
taralee_gw

Spiders!!!

taralee
19 years ago

My husband and I have been bitten several times in the last couple of weeks by...something. Usually (but not always) at night, while we're sleeping. I've washed the sheets and blankets several times, and carefully inspected the bed and surrounding areas for anything of a buggy nature (like bedbugs), and no luck. The cats are not itching themselves, nor can I find any evidence of fleas. At this point, all I can guess is that it's spiders, of which I _have_ seen much evidence in our apartment. They give me the heebie-jeebies, and no, I haven't gotten close enough to any of them to see what kind they are (that's my husband's job, and by the time he's done with them, they're little more than a brownish-black blob). Because we have pets, I'm not too gung-ho about spraying things around or getting an exterminator...has anyone tried any of those spider traps like these ones here? I'm getting desperate at this point, cuz I'm sick of getting bit! Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz