Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovelystyle

Happy home.

LovelyStyle
10 years ago

Hey everyone,

I love apartment living and was glad to find this site. Nice to have found a place of like-minded people. After lurking for a long, long time, I'm finally posting. I'm not bragging, I just love where I live. We all should be proud of where we call home.

Recently I moved into a 8-years-old, luxury complex and it's fabulous. My former place was built in the 1970's and had one of those fully enclosed kitchens where you're segregated from the action (and often the tv).

After deciding to move I was fortunate to again get everything I liked and wanted in a unit and community: central air, elevator, dishwasher and balcony. However this time there's even a full-size washer and dryer in my apartment.

Some may say it's your average cookie-cutter rectangle, but open floor plans are awesome! No? This set-up is ideal for entertaining or just keeping the conversation going without needing to yell from room to room.

Sure my rent is high, but it's worth the money. I love the amenities and it's great coming home every day. As such, it's easy for me to look past the pains of multi-family housing (noise, parking, food smells).

Are there others who like to read these posts but don't have simialar issues or problems?

LovelyStyle

Comments (2)

Sponsored