Return to the Apartment Living Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally getting out

Posted by ctkitty73 (ctkitty73@aol.com) on
Tue, Jun 22, 04 at 10:00

After 7 long years in an apartment that has been hell we are closing on our first house this Friday. I can't wait until I can come home and not have to hear my stupid annoying neighbors anymore the yelling the swearing being nosey just being scumbags in general. Its the other people that ruin apartment living.I tend to stay to myself as I have always felt that neighbors cause problems.A little wave and a hello is just fine with me. I have heard fights that I try not to hear but these people are so loud and could careless who hears them there was a murder here drug busts and so on.I don't think I will miss one thing about living here.Good bye apartment living for the amount I paid for you a month I now have a mortage with my taxes included..See ya..:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally getting out

: ) congrats- just did that last year myself, and while I'm still bewildered, it's wonderful- and I've got a twin, so it's not like the neighbors have gone FAR- but far enough for me (and the people on our block are either sweet, or polite, which is good enough for me)

o

Congratulations! We're doing the opposite; we just sold our house and we're moving to a much smaller apartment. We can't afford the "starter" homes in California ($500K).

o

a murder and drug bust? where exactly was this?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Apartment Living Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here