Return to the Apartment Living Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rowhome Update

Posted by angel_037 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 13, 06 at 8:18

Well, my neighbors finally cleaned up there garbage bags but that is only because inspection was coming. But you will never guess how many garbage bags they had in there back yard..... take a guess..... over 30 bags of trash. HOLY CRAP!!! They are the dirtiest people I ever came across. There children are outside right now alone again at 8 a.m. The youngest is sleeping on the swinging chair they have on there front porch. I do not think the parents are home or even know where they are. Now they need to work on the weeds and parenting skills. I just wish they would move. A disgrunted home owner.:(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Rowhome Update

make sure they dont just pile stuff again, and if they get out of hand, call child services, that should get to them.

o
RE: Rowhome Update

Hi Neoadorable, I did contact child services because they locked there 3 children out of the house, ages, 3, 6 & 7. But nothing became of it because they left. The mom and 3 children packed and moved to virginia. The dad is living there but the landlord finally saw how the house was and is evicting them and selling the house. I am excited about this because no more loud music or loud mother screaming or loud children getting into everything. They of course again are leaving there garbage bags out back building up again. But soon they will be gone. Thanks:) Kim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Apartment Living Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here