Return to the Apartment Living Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WOOHHOOO Update on Rowhome:)

Posted by angel_037 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 24, 06 at 1:47

Well, finally after writing a letter to our neighbors landlord about how horrible his property is because of the tenants, he came to see for himself and he sure did NOT like what he saw. He told them to clean up the house and the yard and throw away the garbage and they did not. When he returned, he was livid. He is now selling the house and they have to be out after he goes through his eviction. But the mother already moved out with her children to Virginia today and the husband is living at the house still here. But he will be out sooner or later anyways. No more garbage, no more loud music, no more screaming mother or kids..woooohooo.. Anyways, ty to all who have gave me advice. Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WOOHHOOO Update on Rowhome:)

I'm sure the Landlord would rent it again to a better tenant. If you know of anyone that you want as a neighbor call the owner. Most owners take much better care of properties than tenants BUT their are exceptions. Best of luck with your new neighbor, whoever it is.

o
RE: WOOHHOOO Update on Rowhome:)

i am very happy for you! its good to hear that someone finally got the bad neighbors out instead of the good neighbors being forced to move away and lose money!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Apartment Living Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here