Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rain_wings

Argument with assistand management.

Rain_wings
18 years ago

i have just been extremely disrespected by the assistant manager at my apartment complex.

Because of the recent hurricanes, La aloma apartments, in winter park, had experienced some damages.

Building and putting up a new set of stairs became a plan for them.

They boarded up the back door for safety reasons and now the only door that was left to use was the front door to the apartment.

While exiting the apartment you go downstairs and encounter another door.

This door is frequently locked.

My roomate and I had not gone to get a key for this door because it was never needed, we had always used the back door.

After coming home late at night from school at about 1am, I usually go over a crosswak.

But because there is hardly any traffic, The lights change quite quickly and drivers fail to care for the individual already in the middle of crossing the street. So i about get hit twice.

Frusterated with not the so much greatest of floridian drivers, from what ive seen, I come home and find the front door into the stairway locked. I figure its too late for me to knock on the windows or back doors of the Man who works for the apartment complex that lives underneath me. So i go up the back way and break off the board nailed to the door.

Days later I go to the office and ask for a key, they tell me its the same key used for the laundrey room. Turns out that this laundrey room key doesnt fit the door. Why? Because its the key to the laundrey room for the other set of apartments. Buildings E and F or so.... There is no building G laundrey room. So this key turns out to be useless for opening the door.

So today i get home from school during Office hours and find out that i cant open the front door. I cant go and open the back door either because i forgot my keys to the apartment inside of the apartment. They key to the stairway never worked in the first place, so i wouldnt be able to get in through the front even if i did have my keys.

I go and i ask the lady for a key. She tells me to bring back the one that didnt work. I explain to her time and time again that i cant get inside because the doors are locked.

For some reason she would not comprehend that i couldnt get inside the apartment, and that i would need the key for the front door.

She asked the Man that lives underneath me something about the boards.

he said that they were off. She goes and starts pointing her finger up and down talking me. Which i really didnt appreciate. Now that ive written all this out i cant really remember what her exact words were.

The fact is that she just was not listening, most likely thinking about some other incident and probably took it out on me.

Because this was her decision, I feel like i should be able to retaliate, but dont know to what complications that could lead to.

Comments (2)

Sponsored