Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cutlass_gw

Help to some people

cutlass
18 years ago

I have used forms when reporting problems with my apartment all the time and it works pretty well. Here is one website I have used.

http://www.uslegalforms.com/landlordtenant/General.htm

When making complaints about noises and such during the night, or people threatening actions. I call the police and get a police report and send it right to the office and make a copy for my records, and send another one right to the main office.

This goes for even when I needed to have my sink fixed. The hose had started a leak, so I needed to turn off the water. I had called, recorded the conversation and followed up with a formal letter to the landlord, in addition I sent a copy right to the main office.

They had said I never gave a notice, but unfortantly, I stood in front of them and dialed the main office number for Goldmark and asked if they got my email, fax and regular mail on the item along with the picture of the problem at hand. My landlord was basically pissed, cause I told the main management that the landlord said he never got the stuff.

I'm 28 years old and have learned alot from my parents. But I have always have gone right to the top and don't play games with anyone.

My landlord was replaced cause after speaking to alot of people in the complexes that were having problem, did the same thing I did. Finally - we got someone who actually does the work that needs to be done.

Make sure - you keep extra records of any information that is handed back and forth.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Uncommon Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Turnkey Interior Design Studio in Loudoun County, VA