Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ponnaravi

Apartment Air Conditioner

ponnaravi
19 years ago

Hello

I live in an Apartment on the second floor (also top floor)in Sayreville, NewJErsey, USA. My apartment air conditioner is not working and when outside temperature is 72+ degree, inside it gets around 90 degrees. Even If I ran the AC for whole day and nothing happens. My apartment rental agreement says that I have to change filters every 30-60 days. I haven't done that. But I called them and request a service and they said that they will come and change it. When I called later they say that they don't have any service request from me. So I am looking forward for ways to resolve this ASAP as my wife is Pregnant.

They also say that they won't check A/C or do any service call for A/C unless the outside temperature is over 70 degrees for atleast 3-4 days consecutively. Is this a valid argument?

1. How can I prove that my A/C is not working.

2. Sometimes I call and leave a service call request, later they claim that they is no service call for me. Usually it takes about 1-2 days for them to come. How can I prove that I called them.

3. The time now is 12:21 A.M and outside temperature is 75 degrees but inside it is 90 degrees. How can I make them understand my problem.

Thanks for everyone's time

Any help is greatly appreciated

Aravind

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor