Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vw_driver_gw

Scum bag neighbors got evicted hurray!

vw-driver
18 years ago

For now I'm still in the same apartment since I moved out of my parents home. It's a modest 1 bedroom. Since I moved in I haven't had any problems with anybody until almost a year later. There was this guy who was always out tinkering with his junk cars. It's against regulations to do vehicle maintanance on the property. It's like he was turning a part of the parking lot into an auto parts yard. That's not what bothered me though. It was his attitude towards me. The worst thing I did to this guy and his dork brother was walk by to check my mail, or get something from the convenience store. Or just drive by coming home from work, or where ever. He'd spit at me, and curse at me.building is just further up from his. SO I can't help to pass it by. The first instance I just shrugged it off, just regarding him as ignorant. It was when I was wlking back from my mailbox. This guy called me 'mother f---er'. One time I walked by and he'd spit at me before going to his car. To this day I'm still have no real idea what his issue was. He looked like he was angry all the time. All I ever heard from him was swearing. The last draw was when I was just going to get my mail. Suddenly I heardf an angry voice behind me saying (I was hoping he wouldn't be coming out that time) 'I'm gonna kick your a** mother f----er! Go back where you came from!'. I got my cel and called the rental office right away. The next day, I was putting laundry in my car (because I still wash at my parents house), that guy was pointing at me saying 'I'm gonna punch that M-Fer out over there!'. That is not a nice feeling, when home is supposed to be like a sancuatry! Beside him threatening to physically assault me, I also reported his mechanical ventures on the property. After I told the manager in the rental office, she told me 'All we can do about it is tell you they're moving out!'. I was seriously considering not renewing my lease because of the 'mechanic brothers'.

They must have gotten their eviction notice the next day, because I saw him outside on his cel phone. He looked and sounded furious. When I was bringing groceries in my apartment he shouted 'you a**hole' at me. They brought it on themselve. Believe me, I felt tempted to taunt them, but I held my cool. I was laughing when I got inside though. Until they finally moved out for good, I just tried my best to stay as far away and out of sight from them as possible. Wait until early morning on the way out to work, to check my mail to avoid them. I did shopping for everything I needed so I didn't have to trek over to Wawa. Until those guys the next building down got a rude awakening, they acted like they owned the street. The bigest sign of relief was coming in the driveway and seeing the U-haul truck. I really wanted to point and laugh, but I restrained myself. They looked like the living breathing stereotype of trailer trash.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia