Return to the Apartment Living Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Children living in Apartments

Posted by kikid (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 2, 06 at 13:48

Hello. I'm doing research for an article about children living in apartment communities. I'd like to hear from parents of children under 16 who live in apartment complexes. I'd like to know what amenities your complex offers for children...play area, etc., what rules or restriction apply to children playing, what problems have you encounted with your children having play at home? What ammenities do you like or would like to have?

Please include
what city, state you live in
Number of children & ages
does complex have play area?
Can children ride bike or toss ball in the complex?
does your complex have pool, fitness center?
size of complex(number of units)

E-mail responses to Lilcreators@aol.com

Thank You!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Children living in Apartments

moving down

o
RE: Children living in Apartments

Hi I live in canada. I have two children, 2 and 3. They have not caused us to get any comoplaints, but out of respect we have also moved to a main floor. Our building has 73 units in it, and everyone is very friendly. we have a games room whirl pool and exercise room, which say under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, but I know our landlord lets in younger tennants, as long as they are behaving and respecting the property. Our building has a mixture of seniors, married couples, single people, and families in it. It is not a concrete building so I wouldnt recommend tossing the ball or riding a bike but it has happened and we havent had any complaints, even when we lived upstairs, maybe we just got lucky with our neighbours. There is also a park near by, and a school bus that stops our front of our building for school aged children. Like the one I sometimes baby sit. who was 7 when I started watching him.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Apartment Living Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here