Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amaryllis52

neighbor with weapon in hand...

amaryllis52
13 years ago

...as he comes to our door to complain about the kids.

so my sister and her husband confront him at the door but i don't know what was said but i know they aren't pushovers like me. so then they call the cops but he had hid the weapon (a sickle btw) in another neighbors apartment. the cops said there's nothing they can really do since can't get a restraining order against him since we live in the same building but we could file a report for harassment if he did anything else again.

this isn't an everyday thing with the running too, we sometimes take care of the kids during the weekend and i don't like them running either so when i hear it tell them to stop and do so after being told but they are kids and they like to run and play around.

i can relate to him since i hate hear them stomp around too and i'm upstairs (we have a 2 floor apartment). this was an issue before when my dad has stayed here for a while because hes handicap so he kinda has to drags his feet to get around.

but my neighbor supposedly has some degree of ptsd acquired from iraq war so hes sensitive to noises such as the stomping/running.

this experience has left me feeling incredibly uneasy now and i don't know what how this situation should be handled besides the cops saying "if anything else happens again we'll do something, maybe"

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH