Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kerilyn_gw

Scared of the upstairs neighbor

kerilyn
13 years ago

I've recently had some neighbors move in and their music is way loud. After a couple of nights hearing it I left a note kindly saying they may not realize how loud it is but it is very loud to the neighbor downstairs. A week went by and everything was fine. However then it started up again. I pounded on the ceiling and they got the point and turned it off. But now it seems like a daily thing and I told the managers about it twice. Today when I got home they purposely had it louder than normal for an hour. Then turned it off. I think it was they're way of saying you can't tell us what to do. I'm not trying to start anything. I live in a very high crime area and I don't want to cause any more problems. I don't want cops involved, but I'm nervous about what if I started something I shouldn't have. I only have 2 more months on my contract and don't know if I should buy out or let things get worse. Or transfer upstairs for 2 months and pay the 235 dollar transfer fee. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert