Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
charlotte_2006

Trashy neighboor

charlotte_2006
18 years ago

I am happy to discover this forum as it is somewhat comforting to know that I am not alone in neighbor tribulations. I live in NYC in a walk up for the past 4 years that's been pretty quiet. basically its a decent starter apt. . .during the summer, this woman moved in next door . . .being an old bldg. the walls are paper thin, and basic living noises are a part of everyday life. So everythings fine until December when her true trashy colors came out.

first came the loud techno music at 2 am , 3 am and most recentl, at 4 am. finally, after a month of knocking on the wall and general frustration, we (my fiance and I) decide to call the landlord. he actually calls her and we get a written "apology" from her. thought that was the end of that! NOT!!! let's just say that she repeated these violations 5 more times since.

oh did i mention the screeching that goes on when she has sex? i wonder if shes a hooker on the side b/c it's never the same guy. it got to the point that one night we decided to mimic every noise/sound/screech that she made during the act!!! it's so over the top, that u know she's faking. Please, she's SO PATHETIC. the best part is --she's in her 30s. Im not saying that u turn 30 and crawl into a hole 4ver, but i think at this age, you should have some sort of idea of what is considerate behavior and what is not!!!

oh, on top of this is stomping, and vicious slamming of cabinets, closets, etc. basically anything with a hinge.

ive never hated anyone this much in my entire life!!!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor