Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jackster_2009

Mail is returned to sender

jackster_2009
15 years ago

I live in a student apartment complex near college park. I've complained several times about noise but I realize that will not allow me to break my lease. A couple of days ago I get an email from TIME magazine (I subscribe) telling me that my issue was returned and they wanted to verify that I had not moved. My address has not changed. I also spoke with a friend of mine, who tried to send me a letter, she told me that the letter was returned to her. It seems that all of my mail is now being returned to sender. The office is open (they receive the mail and then place it into the boxes). I spoke to them before we went on winter break because I get a few magazines and he mail boxes are tiny. They said that they would place them in a bundle and then give them to me when I get back. Is this something that I could use to break my lease. They are interfering with the federal government here. There is no opt-out or buyout in the contract (should have read it more closely) so I technically have to stay until it ends (or sub-let). But there is also no clause dealing with mail.

Any suggestions?

Jack

Comments (2)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company