Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
samal_gw

Loud banging, poundings, and TVs

samal
18 years ago

Here is my situation. I am a poor college student receiving financial aid, so, that should tell you how economically strapped I am.

Like so many of you on here who have posted about noise, I have another one to add. Above me, below me, and to the side of me, are the loudest, noisiest neighbors I have ever had to endure. They blast their TVs 'til 2 AM, they then will bang and pound very loudly anytime between 2:30AM to 4AM waking me up and I can't get back to sleep. When I get home from school and my part time job, there goes the loud banging and pounding and TVs. They wait for me to get home it seems to torment me not to mention the dwellers above me who drop very heavy loud sounding things making my apartment shake and rumble. I complain to the manager but all she says is "they are dropping things just to drop things, it would do no good for me to talk to them because they don't english and they wouldn't understand me" all my neighbors in the apartments around me don't speak any english, so, again, it wouldn't do me any good to speak with them about their noise. I don't know what to do. I need to live near campus and where I live is the only place I can afford. I'm afraid to complain too much because this woman in my building who complained daily about her neighbors' blasting their TVs loud was evicted. Apparently, the manager of my apartment complex does nothing to resolve the noise issues.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landmark Surfaces / United Granite
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Award Winning Countertop Fabricator & Installer in Northern Virginia