Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anna29_gw

Do I have a right to be annoyed by neighbor's bass?

anna29
17 years ago

My husband and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a highrise building. Our bedroom shares a wall with a studio apartment. A new tenant recently moved in, and since then anytime he is home he plays music that is very bass-heavy. He also seems to have his television set up to play through his stereo speakers, so we can hear the loud vibrations from that, too. In the evenings I don't really mind moving to the living room or elsewhere in the apartment for a couple of hours. And, to his credit, he does not play his music or television very loud or very late. His other typical living noises don't really bother me at all, but the bass is surprisingly strong.

This became more of a problem when he and his girlfriend came home a little after 2 a.m. this morning. This is the first weekend he's been in the apartment, and I was first woken up by some banging and loud laughter. Although I was annoyed, I probably would have just been able to go back to sleep after this, but then he turned on some music. Even though our bed is placed against the wall opposite the shared wall, when my head was on my pillow the bass was even stronger. I suspect he has his speakers and/or a subwoofer on the floor.

Normally, I would just make a point to run into him in the hallway and after some friendly small talk (how does he like the building, etc.), I would casually mention the strong bass and suggest keeping his speakers off the floor, getting carpet (our building does require 80% of the wood floors to be covered), and such.

But I find myself in a dilemma because I am pregnant and will be having the baby in about five weeks, and babies can be real noise makers! The baby's bedroom does not share any walls with other apartments (except floor and ceiling), and we've made an effort to place as much noise-absorbing materials in both the baby's and our bedrooms. But the fact is, the baby is going to cry and even though we will do our best to keep from disturbing our neighbors, I'm sure there will be times when there isn't much we can do.

So am I being a hypocrite by being bothered by my new neighbor's bass? Would it be wrong of me to ask him to attempt to muffle the bass more? I really appreciate hearing anyone's opinions and/or suggestions...

Comments (33)

• edgewaters
    17 years ago

I don't know, you would really have to wait a while and see what kind of pattern there is. Daytime bass sounds that don't even hit your living room are not really that bad!

On the other hand ... if 2am banging and loud laughter and stereos are going to be a regular weekend event, you might have a problem. Frankly I would not approach him by yourself; if you have to take things to a higher level (noise complaints to the city, or taking it to the landlord) then he'll know it's you and you might be in for some audio terrorism or worse. Better, if you go talk to some of the people he shares walls/floors with, and see if anyone else is bothered. Subwoofers at 2am annoy the crap out of most people.

Then, you both go to his door and introduce yourselves, friendly, and ask nicely. Two people can get way more results than one because, if he's unreasonable and intends to persist, he'll try to portray you as hypersensitive, vindictive, irrational, etc. He can't really do that when 2 separate units are complaining, and the same applies if you have to make noise complaints to the city or the landlord. Also, he won't know who complained!

Baby noises annoy people alot too. I live above 3 toddlers who scream and cry all night long and it drives me bonkers. But, those noises are unavoidable and necessary to the future of the species. It isn't at all comparable to the avoidable and unnecessary sound of loud music late at night. In fact, having a baby is grounds to be even *less* tolerant of late night loud music + drunken crashing, not more tolerant. Babies need their sleep even more than we do!

• talley_sue_nyc
    17 years ago

His other typical living noises don't really bother me at all, but the bass is surprisingly strong.

It might be a surprise to him as well.

And ANY stereo at 2am is out of line. It's not comparable to the baby crying. And believe me, you won't want his stereo keeping you from whatever sleep you can carve out.

You have some tolerance for SOME of his noise--you clearly don't expect utter silence from over there. Be sure he knows that--that you're understanding of SOME noise, but you would like him to do what you've done--take some very reasonable steps to diminish the worst of it.

• educator
    17 years ago

Yes, you have more than a right. In some areas, that person is breaking the law. Check your noise ordinance.
    Ah, the barbarism to which we have sunk.

• wvmmrh
    15 years ago

the bass issue is legitimate and what irritates me is that everywhere i've moved where i've been subjected to that,each person has had the same attitude and gave me the same reply which is basically "hey,not everybody works days man!"
    i've found that most people that play loud music at night,are well aware of how loud it is and expect neighbors to get up,get dressed and go knocking on the door and politely ask them to turn it down.that's called an unreasonable expectation at 1 or 2am--and yes,they'll be fine with that request..til they realise that you mean every night!! then they'll get a bit rude/.hopefully,you're not confronting that type of person.but i've found (in my experiences)that most all residents that are up all night with the bass cranked up fall into that catagory. " EVERY NIGHT??? I DON'T THINK SO,DUDE!!!!" hope i'm wrong in this case.

• mccall
    15 years ago

If he is at all agreeable to do something you could have him try getting a Sub Dude for his Subwoofer, But it will likely help more with anyone below him rather than next too him, He also no doubt needs some bass trapping in the corners of his room which would also improve his sound as well, but I doubt he has a clue about that.
    Anyway if there is management to talk to about it I would go that route.

If he wants the tactile experience without the booming sound he could try some butt kickers in his couch as well.
    and if it is bothering you I can be it is bothering other tenants in the building as well.

• kylewest
    15 years ago

It is very possible neighbor has no idea you can hear/feel his bass. Sometimes just readjusting the bass speaker's location is enough to prevent the low frequency sound waves from going through a wall. Bass isn't like a regular speaker and location of the bass speaker is rather flexible without affecting sound for the system. Just ask the neighbor if maybe he could try readjusting it. Also, most bass speakers can be individually adjusted for "volume" or power and nudging it down a tad may be all that is necessary. I had this problem and my neighbor was so apologetic--he had no idea I could hear it.

And re: the coming baby (congratulations!), just be honest. Tell him you feel awkward even asking because of the potential for the baby's cries to travel, and that you hope he'll say something if it becomes a problem, but still, the bass...blah, blah. Honestly and a smile usually work very well. And if his reaction is positive, a bottle of wine left at his door with a "welcome to the building" note is a nice gesture of good will in case you have to make further requests for additional "adjustments." Don't get too worked up--again, he probably has no idea the bass is traveling so far.

• snowflakelover
    15 years ago

I think you have a right to be annoyed, but depending on the level of noise and time of the noise, you may not have a right to complain about it. My husband and I lived in a house when we bought our surround sound system with a great subwoofer bass. It really rumbles and sometimes even blows air it's so powerful. However, when we recently moved into an apartment building we unplugged the subwoofer. I know I would be annoyed, why wouldn't my neighbors be? If I were you, I would just try to talk to your neighbors. They may not even be aware you are annoyed with them. If they are nice or halfway decent they will turn it down.

• Considerate_1
    6 years ago

I know this topic began YEARS ago, but this situation exists for many. I have a fairly new tenant above making this sort of racket each and every time he's home - the TV rumbling and explosions, stereo BASS thumping, whether it is "surround sound", "home theater" through a subwoofer, whatever - occurring all the time, over my own TV unit. On his work days, he begins this around 11:00 pm - until 3:00-4:00 am. On his days off, he does so when getting up around 1:00 pm, then all through the same early hours. I can hear it from anywhere in the apartment, he's ruined my own entertainment time, my peace, sleep, emotional and physical health.

Initially, I expected to possibly speak to him sometime outdoors. Then, I found that difficult with his odd schedule, besides his having messed up my sleep schedule. Then, I just became angry. I spoke to the manager and of course at the time, he just acted as if he "was not doing anything unusual" when she visited him. I have had the manager to come down here again to listen and of course, it had stopped, was in-between what he was listening to, though she has heard it at a certain level once, with no impact. (One has to endure this for a stretch of time in order for it to be crazymaking).

I wrote him him a letter explaining and asking for his assistance, to make some modifications. No change (of course). The fact that all this has occurred without any resolve tells me what kind of guy he is (and I will bet this is not his first rodeo). I don't believe that this sort of equipment should be allowed in an apartment, especially since he would be sitting 6 feet from his system. (He is also a stomper... ..just shoot me). A guy like this should NEVER live above another.. or even in joined housing at all.

I have had the police here, which, by the time they arrive, can get quieter and he may have been alerted to their arrival. He told them he "would be going to bed soon" and that he "could just use headphones". (Right, he did not go to bed and never seemingly uses headphones). Why would he? He wants what he wants, like all children (and he's not young). Just appeasing the police. They suggested that we "have a meeting with management", which I feel would amount to nothing, with him acting a certain way for the moment, just wasting everyone's time.

His bass was pounding earlier in the living room while he was clunking and banging around due to something apparently wrong with his kitchen sink, at 12:40 am. See, he doesn't give a sh__. I have told the manager, he would be a big problem if living over any others around here, also. (I was the lucky one). I want him out of here.

• lucillle
    6 years ago

Apparently he is on a different schedule. If he had kitchen plumbing problems and lives above you, perhaps a little repair noise would be preferable to a leak that then enters your apt.

Perhaps you could ask the manager if you could move into an upper level apt with no one above you? Or try noise cancelling headphones?

• Considerate_1
    6 years ago

A different schedule indeed, arriving home before 11:00 pm - staying up until 4:00 am. I happen to be up later than some, but have had my lifestyle altered even more, now. If he had moved in above or next to anyone else around here, it would not have gone as easily as it has for him, so far.

No, he often does dishes between 1:00-2:00 am, always making unusual noises, seemingly having problems that he is NOT expressing to the manager. Why do you assume that just anyone is qualified to repair plumbing? (A previous tenant was similar, always overhearing him do the same, once having found standing, gray water in both sides of my sink, just as returning in from outside).

I'm no longer climbing stairs and the building is smallish with not that much turnover. (Not that I wouldn't consider another unit here, but prefer to be able to move elsewhere when possible, while seeking more appropriate housing, yet limited in what that is).

I don't feel I should have to accommodate this person's rude behavior by having to purchase and use special headphones. (The issue here is how inconsiderate people make it difficult for others).

• lucillle
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Of course not.(We won't even get into how NO manager or police officer has seen or heard excessive noise when inspecting). Inexpensive headphones might solve the issue and might make you happy. I do not think he is inconsiderate, he just has a different schedule than you do.

• raee_gw zone 5b-6a Ohio
    6 years ago

Loud TV that drowns out her own? Stereo bass thumping until 3 or 4 AM? That is a bit more than just a "different schedule". I worked overnight shifts for years and was definitely on a different schedule than my neighbors -- I managed to be aware of that, and to be considerate was the one to use headphones to listen to the TV or stereo.

If the sound of him just washing dishes is intolerable, though, that is a problem with the construction of the building and not a matter for complaint to police or management I think (what if he uses the bathroom? Is that also too noisy?)

He could easily be aware that the police or manager have arrived on the premises and tone things down. He could also be refusing to believe that his noise is that disturbing --- I had a neighbor in the house, not apartment, the HOUSE next door that played music so loudly that items were vibrating inside mine! and he did not believe me until I finally got him to come over and showed him.

• lucillle
    6 years ago

Raee, I think if there are no mass complaints from others that construction is probably adequate. I certainly would like to hear the neighbor's side here.

• Considerate_1
    6 years ago

Once again, some things are being misconstrued. First of all, I have said how trying to have a witness here at the exact time, is difficult. The police have arrived 2 1/2 hours after calling and the sound was not as it usually is, and the 2nd time, he must have overheard their radio as they stood at my door. It's very frustrating. I don't want to call the manager after hours, either. One evening she visited way after my having left a message and he had of course, turned it down. He also has this odd habit at times of turning the sound up for about a minute or two, then down, then turning it up during up for 30 seconds, then down again, which I find weird.

I did not say the sound of washing dishes was intolerable. I said he always washes dishes after hours, something that wouldn't matter during normal hours, but as I mentioned it, that night it sounded like he was "hammering" - bam, bam, bam, bam, bam - a few different sequences of and thought what the heck? He seems to have trouble with his disposal, too. (I just wonder why he can't inform the manager if having a problem). He does have an odd schedule and should be conscious of that fact. (I wonder how it would be going if he had moved in over the couple who have a baby?)

It may have been misunderstood, but I have not complained of the kitchen noise or care about hearing plumbing, it's only that in general he appears very self-involved, doing whatever he wants at any time without any thought of disturbing anyone. As said, many others would not appreciate his activities at that hour or his HARD walking. On his days off, the TV / Stereo, subwoofer / surround sound usually occur ALL day long when home, from 12:00 noon until 4:00 am. (Then, the manager is off on the weekend and not around).

Is the assumption by some that all apartment buildings, construction and apartment layouts are all the same? The tenants on the other side of his stereo wall have a different apartment layout and work different hours. I asked one of them outside once if they ever hear the low-frequency bass noise, he said "Yes", but is against their kitchen wall and they stay at the other end of the apartment. He is young, was wearing ear buds, didn't appear bothered. So, should that negate the fact that I am the one bothered, being directly below the offending neighbor's noise, radiating into my unit? I guess it is assumed that his bass noise should be heard throughout the building and beyond, in order to be validated? It is again, low-frequency vibration, not the actual music, or TV dialogue, but thumping and rumbling, explosions - likely video games, too. Again, some seem to think having everything amplified is the only way to live. In fact, he also makes any movements with force.. which is not necessary. Nobody would like to have to hear this every day.

I did share a recording with the manager from the iPad, not something that will record low-frequency noise, but have gotten loud, ceiling "cracking-snapping" sounds recorded, telling her how it has never been this way before, and is on carpeting, but sounds like plastic.She said, "Maybe he was hammering?" (( Sigh )) No, it was recorded as he entered and I have more than one sample of this, from other areas of the apartment. Well, either they will ultimately need to redo the entire floor padding one day, or maybe not put hard-heeled walking, size-16 footed individuals, upstairs again - (which I know is difficult to control the occurrence of).

It seems Raee is understanding of the situation and is the type of person who is appropriate for shared housing, being conscious of others and thoughtful in not wanting to disrupt neighbors. However, Lucille, you appear to be the type who will defend the crook, the type who, if one told you that they were attacked, would say, "Well, why did you leave the house that night?"

The bottom line is that, after his knowing there is an issue and not making adjustments to accommodate, this tells me about his mentality. These problems don't need to exist, but have to do with personality, inconsideration.

• lucillle
    6 years ago

I am wanting to leave, but have special considerations, also fearing that it could end up being the same anywhere.

A quote from a different thread, showing that the poster above thinks that she may run into similar situations elsewhere. And of course, there are many people who are not on the traditional day schedule- the police, doctors, nurses etc. who help keep us safe 24/7.

Washing dishes is not a floor based sound, if you are hearing him wash dishes, he too will be hearing you wash dishes, the difference being that he is considerate enough not to grouse about you waking him with your dishwashing. And it is patently unfair for you to expect that he set his alarm for the middle of the day when he is asleep but you are awake, and get up and wash his dishes.

Have you checked with your neighbor to be sure you are considerate of his sleep time?

The bottom line is that, after his knowing there is an issue and not making adjustments to accommodate, this tells me about his mentality. These problems don't need to exist, but have to do with personality, inconsideration.

If you have not checked in with him, knowing his schedule is different, then you are guilty of the same inconsideration you are charging him with.

I do sympathize will everyone who has neighbors that disturb them, whether it be the natural (but loud) sounds of babies, to loud music, etc. But meeting half way, using a little inexpensive self help (earphones/plugs), and in general being willing to go 50/50 on the solution is the recipe for success. Yes, there are those who even after your 50%, still present issues.

But if you haven't done the 50% and convince yourself that the solution is 100% due from the other party, that your answer is the only answer, I can pretty much guarantee that you will never get what you seek.

• HU-663715038
    4 years ago

I live in a mobile home my neighbors next door on a subwoofer in their surround system it amplifies through my walls it's so loud and vibrating in my house yet if you walk outside it's not that loud so they refuse to listen to My Cries to turn it down or adjust it now what do I do

• HU-663715038
    4 years ago

Over the couple years I have made attempts to talk to them kindly to ask them to adjust the bass to please turn it down after 10 I even give them Friday and Saturday to do it but Sunday when they do what I've asked them to please turn it down now they won't even listen to me in fact they won't even talk to me because I kind of got mad at him last time I don't know what to do next I own my mobile home but I rent my lot do I go to my landlord or can I go to the police

• Considerate_1
    4 years ago

Hi, I don't know if there exist rules within the Mobile Home community, but if there is someone in charge, I would speak to them about the disturbance and document times it occurs. Have you attempted recording somehow, from your place and also from outside? (There may be others being affected, also). Otherwise, I would call the police while it is going on, hopefully they can arrive while it still occurring and especially if it is after hours, could be considered nuisance noise, and it may help to get your point across.

This is difficult situation for many since some people are so rude. Especially when asking if one could be considerate about what they are doing, they may get an attitude and become worse, which is a personality problem. Many posters online have stated similar situations and outcomes which is unbearable and no one should have to go through this. Good luck with your next step.

• HU-663715038
    4 years ago

Thank you for your tips I have started a few of the things you've suggested already and plan to try some of the other things I am speaking with the landlord of the community here to see what she can do to help me because it is in our lease about noise complaints I will keep everybody posted

• Considerate_1
    4 years ago

Sounds good.

• Rip Necco
    2 years ago

People who use bass speakers in this way should be rounded up and gas chambered.

• Considerate_1
    2 years ago

Yes. It is a rude, inconsiderate, selfish, childish and rotten person who does this. I have only experienced ONE person behaving this way, after years here or when living elsewhere. The manager cannot “catch him”, she says when she gets outside his door, she does not hear it. I told her, the RUMBLING radiates thru my ceiling, down the wall, but she doesn’t step in here to listen to. I also think he knows when another climbs his stairs and turns it down. I just hate this guy. He has proven to be obnoxious and gets away with murder.

Once a couple months back, the manager being outdoors heard him slamming his door and tried to tell him to not do so and to not make other noise. He said “I’m just living my life!”.....”I don’t care about what she wants!” (meaning me) and told her, “STOP BOTHERING ME!”. She was troubled by it, but does not give him a notice or anything, so he just gets away with it. The higher-ups at Charles Dunn just want the rent money. Anywhere else it appears a tenant such as this would not be tolerated.

• Lauren Kirk
    2 years ago

I know this was ages ago, but did you ever find a solution? I have been living in the same apartment for almost 3 years and just got a new neighbor last month who has a loud bass, and he listens to loud techno music from 7am-3am every day. I have complained to my concierge daily, especially after 11pm when I'm trying to sleep and he has it against my bedroom wall that we share. They've come to his door and heard it a few times and asked him to turn it down, but when they leave he just turns it back up. Sometimes they cant hear it from the hallway since its in the back of his apartment. He clearly doesnt care that he's disrupting his neighbor with his bass. If you found a solution, I'd love to hear it!

• Considerate_1
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Hi, to you both.. sorry to hear of these kinds of occurrences, which should not exist. It’s one thing for some to have a get-together, celebration at some point with music, but when it is every day and after hours, it’s a problem. It seems it is always the same type, resistant and retaliatory, from many posts I have read online.

Unfortunately, my situation has not changed, and I would have moved if having had the right opportunity. Part of the problem being ongoing, is due to the nature of both the Manager, the Supervisor, their relationship and not having things witnessed as they should be. The disruption mostly happening very late, I don’t want to disturb the manager then. It has been said that if happening during earlier hours (on his day off), it would not be an issue (which it still is). Also, it is not understood how Bass noise travels thru flooring, walls…and is thought that sound should be heard away from the building if “being bothersome”. 😏

Not long ago there was an occurrence after hours and decided to call the police, arriving much later. After they left, he threw a fit, stomping, slamming, banging, turning music up, continuing for 40 minutes. 😟 He is always noisy anyway, but this was worse. (I called the manager then and she had heard his slam his door from a distance). I was able to record these sounds on my device being loud enough to, and had it suggested to email that to the property supervisor, which after waiting for a response to, nothing came of and was said for the manager to “have to catch him”. So, that’s where it stands…😒 🤔

It has been overwhelming, not just the disruption, but knowing what type he is and that after his awareness that he is being bothersome, just continues. Then, not having it taken seriously enough by those who could do something and not having it be believed. This affects one’s daily existence, routine, relaxation, sleep, health.

I am sorry I do not have a solution to share, seemingly there being some in charge handling this issue differently than others. I feel for those struggling with. I only wish that this problem could become addressed better, so that there could be a standard way of dealing with by all, in order to improve things not only for respectful tenants, but owners, management and law enforcement. Why not prove to the negative personality that their behavior will not be tolerated, so this could change the existence of such.

(I would like to post a clip of the noise, but appears not the right format).

• Jodi Laden
    2 years ago

Do disturb manager , they should do better job if taking care of

• Jodi Laden
    2 years ago

If I lived in a apt it would be different .

I own my home , renting , noise not tolerated . Bug manager

• PRO
    Ackorns & Co
    2 years ago

I hate my neighbors because they are very noise and dream of buying the house to get rid of such people. And guess what do I do to calm down? Play the legendary Neighbours From Hell.

• Considerate_1
    2 years ago

In response to the manager needing to be contacted whenever, I know, yet I am waking her after hours, she has to dress to go outdoors and come down here. I once spoke with the building supervisor regarding this…she said, yes, I should call the manager after hours, but if she arrives here and doesn’t hear anything, then she would issue ME a nuisance notice. 😒 (Can you believe this? Why am I treated as the bad guy?) Since the audio noise can be intermittent, though continual for a stretch of time, it’s a problem.

One living in my unit would regularly experience this noise, but one coming in briefly to witness, may not get the full effect of. 😟 He will be seemingly watching a movie with deep, foreboding, rumbling, thumping sounds, otherwise a Bass beat with music. Either way, the Low-Frequency on another’s ceiling or wall can drive one crazy, and unable to block out.

It’s amazing how this sort of thing goes on, the tenant ignoring the manager’s requests and no action being taken when knowing he was resistant to change, being part of the problem. The thoughtlessness, childishness. What kind of a mind is this? That is what is so frustrating…always dishing it out, knowing he is affecting another. How would HE like this upon his ceiling?

If one has the ability to, they could move, yet certainly one like he would affect any neighbor he would have, anywhere.

• Jodi Laden
    2 years ago

I agree my landlord had to come sit in my bedroom and hear it .

But, it's the only way to get things done!

Make her sit and listen .

That's B.s. about Nuisance Notice , unbelievable !!!!

• Jodi Laden
    2 years ago

If she doesn't want to continually be called she will get it done .

Do you have any other neighbors to back you up about noise ?

It helped that I had a couple other neighbors verify noise.

Again sad that people have no respect for others .

• Considerate_1
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Thank you for your responses. You are right, and that is why it has continued for too long, the manager not approaching this properly. And the supervisor is condescending and demeaning, so you can imagine).

In the past, I missed opportunities to have it witnessed when it seems she did not want to enter units during Covid. She would stand outside his door to listen, then not knock since she hadn’t heard loud audio. 😏 She also believes that if not hearing volume from a distance outside, then it must not be loud, and does not comprehend about Bass transference thru floors, walls, or amplifiers. 🤔 (Apparently that is suggested to do, but being in the instance of partying, fighting, yelling, as “nuisance noise” is considered being).

Many times she would try to call him, but he would not answer or call her back and could not leave voicemail. (Then, it is forgotten about). If she ever did talk to him, it didn‘t matter. As mentioned, this type just continues on. I think I have mentioned his “talking back to her” when she spoke to him outdoors. She hasn’t understood how to handle this, when another might. It could have been resolve long ago. It’s funny, you would think she would after many complaints, do something. She’s nice, but seems passive. (It’s so frustrating and I would left in a flash if possible. I have felt stuck, the housing situation in So. CA being difficult for many).

I have wanted to have her visit at the right moment, hoping it would not cease before she visited, but as said, is usually very late. (When the police visited, it was raining, and she doesn’t want to go outdoors then). Unfortunately, in the unit next to his “entertainment wall“ is a kitchen, and though the tenants were especially aware during his police visit aftermath when sleeping, they had not wanted to bother “writing the supervisor”. It has been futile. (I have asked anyone having lived next to me over time if they hear my TV or stereo, never having been an issue, but I am conscious of things, which is the difference).

I believe that this would be handled differently elsewhere and if another tenant besides me would have resided here, the neighbor above would have been gone long ago. Part of the resistance to complaints stems from having had a couple of others prior be disruptive up there also, so I am seen as “being oversensitive”, when it is not the case and not being witnessed. ((sigh)) I did not experience this from most tenants here or in other buildings, so it has been very difficult, having had it doubted, assumptions made, on top of.

Thanks for listening. I’m always glad to hear if others can get some resolve. This should be taken seriously.

• Jodi Laden
    2 years ago

I'm so sorry !

I do get your side.

I understand the lack of responsibility on part of management .

It seems a hopeless cause .

People are just plain rude and selfish .

I bought my own surround system with sub woofer

I've decided their hours of sleep will be my time of play .

Can't wait .

Hope someone bothers management ,

They may be really leary to come tell me my music , tv is too loud .

Here's To a good pair of head phones

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions