Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
netzero_gw

other tenant entering my side of the apartment

netzero
19 years ago

well i havent went to school for 4 day cuz i am sick and every morning my sister open the light to look for cloth to wear to school so i get up go sleep on the couch in the living room.In today while i was sleeping i felt really cold and i open my eyes and i saw the door that separate me and the tenant of the apartment so i figure my mom or somebody in our house left it open but i ask everybody later but said the never went troough that door(happened later). So when i saw the door open it felt odd cuz last night i made sure that door was locked and this morning it was open. So i get move like 15 steps from the door where they cant see me lef the door open like i saw it next thing i know i hear keys and the lady went outside to ring the doorbell but i never came saw i heard her with those keys again and she started to lock the door after 5 sec she stops she started calling my mom name nobdy answered her. So she came in 3 steps in the house so i got scared and just walk to the room and she quickly close the door try to go up the stairs but she saw that i seen here and she said the door keep popin "unlcoking" in other words the door keep opening. I think shes trying to go in my house without permission and i want to know if im right so is there something that i can do to make sure like set a trap on the door.

Comments (5)