Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rbaker_gw

Where did you buy your CC?

Rbaker
11 years ago

Getting ready to purchase a 48" Capital Culinarian. I'm trying to decide whether to buy from a local dealer or online. The online dealers are substantially cheaper, but I'm concerned about warranty service. What are your thoughts on this? If I buy it online will Capital dispatch a quality service company if I have issues?

Thanks in advance!!

Ryan

This post was edited by Rbaker on Tue, Dec 11, 12 at 21:46

Comments (3)

• doc8404
    11 years ago

Bought mine from a local Capital dealer but found him through ebay - go figure. It was offered at a substantial discount as it was a (never used) trade show floor model.

Came with full factory warranty but have never had to use it or a service company.

Doc

• jcmjcm
    11 years ago

Funny you ask, a local appliance salesman said,"You will not get service in this area from online companies.We will always provide service."

Purchased mine @Eurostoves/Trevor
    CC 48in range/grill
    Capital maestro single wall oven.

I called for range service with my simmer/knobs and received great service. I visited a lot of appliance stores before my purchase. Sadly, no one could answer the questions like Trevor. I live in NY, Trevor is in MA, and Bob from Capital Customer Svc is on the phone or via email.
    PS...don't forget to ask about the designated simmer burner. Good luck

Martha

• jscout
    11 years ago

I bought mine from a local dealer. I would have bought it from Eurostoves, which is in the same state as me. But the dealer I bought it from was closer and carried every other appliance I wanted. It was easier to use one vendor. I also got better pricing for the rest of the appliances in my package.