Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Capital Culinarian user guide?

Posted by drbeanie2000 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 3, 12 at 21:33

Can anyone point me to this, or if you have a pdf, send it to me? The instructional videos are heaven-sent, but it would be nice to have whatever this broken link is pointing to.

http://www.capital-cooking.com/product/documents/Culinarian_Rangtop_Use-Care_Guide.pdf

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Capital Culinarian user guide?

It looks like that document doesn't exist, despite the misspelling. Below is a link to the list of documents. I suppose you could use the documentation for the range and just ignore the oven portion, since the top portion is essentially the same.

http://www.capital-cooking.com/product/documents/Culinarian_Ranges_Use-Care_Guide.pdf

Here is a link that might be useful: Document List

o
RE: Capital Culinarian user guide?

I didn't even notice the spelling error, as I copied and pasted from the URL of the non-existent page.

Thanks VERY much for pointing me to the other document. I should have asked the forum for it earlier, BEFORE grilling the other night. Then maybe we would have patted the chicken more thoroughly before sticking it on the grill and and watching the remains of the oil-based marinade flare up spectacularly. At least we confirmed that our quartzite backsplash is flame-proof.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here