Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
website needed for appliance parts purchases

Posted by mizmom (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 14, 11 at 20:48

Hello,
I am in need of recommendations for a responsive, reputable online dealer for parts for minor repairs for kitchen appliances. Today the need we have is specifically for a 10 year old Jenn-Air electric element cooktop. We need to replace the coils and drip pans. I did a search of this forum but did not find any recommendations.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: website needed for appliance parts purchases

I have used www.partsconnectionstore.com in the past

o

try repairclinic.com

o

Here's a link for a 10% discount for repairclinic.com until the 18th.

I've used them before to buy the replacement water tank for my LG fridge.

Helene

Here is a link that might be useful: repairclinic link

o

SearsPartsDirect.com

PartsTap.com

AppliancePartsPros.com

eBay.com

Check prices (including shipping costs) at several sources to find the best deal. Sears is good for finding machine diagrams and part numbers, then search the item at other sources.

RepairClinic is touted as taking returns for up to a year on any item ... but other sources do also take returns. Sears takes returns on some items, not on others, check the item description.

o

I stumbled on this website that sells good quality original appliance parts for half as much as I can find anywhere else. They are a scratch and dent appliance store and the product that is to damaged to sell they rip down the parts and sell them.

The website is www.WallsScratchAndDent.com

You might be able to save yourself some serious money.

Here is a link that might be useful: Good Deal I Found

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here