Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Samsung 32 french door fridge

Posted by shyann81 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 19, 12 at 20:17

Does anybody have the new Samsung 32 Cubic fridge? I just got one delivered and there is a 3/4 inch space between the crisper drawers and the glass shelf. Just wondering if this is normal. It seems as though the crisper controls would do no good with this much of a gap. Thanks, Shyann81

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Samsung 32 french door fridge

I just checked mine and there is definitely a space. I've had mine for about a week and I must say that everything in the crispers is still quite fresh so I don't think the space is doing any harm

o

Thanks. One more question is the ice on top white almost solid white?

o

It appears that all my ice is solid white.

Here's another tip. If you notice condensation between the doors, that means you should turn off the energy saver feature.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here