Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RIP Independent Range Hoods?

Posted by jsceva (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 19:56

Don't know if this was posted by anyone else, I didn't see it, but...just saw that according to applianceadvisor.com Independent range hoods has gone belly up and shut its doors forever, allegedly leaving its employees without pay for their last week in the process...sad news...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RIP Independent Range Hoods?

West Auctions in Reno is auctioning off Independent Rangehood Inc company furniture,fixtures,and some left over hoods.

One 54" island hood. $70 is current bid.

Six various 36" wall hoods. $85 current bid.

Bidding ends this afternoon.

But you have to pick up in Reno.

It would make me sick to my stomach if they had a 42" Laramie like mine for $70.

I got mine dirt cheap at $900 but included the 1400cfm external blower and delivery to my door.

Here is a link that might be useful: LINK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here