Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Liebherr 30" FS models - back legs placement question

Posted by rmihal (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 18:21

Strange question, but maybe someone here can help. I need to replace an old SZ and am considering a Liebherr CS1660. Can someone tell me the distance between the right and left legs on the 30" freestanding Liebherr?

The flooring underneath the frig in the far left corner in not finished. If the Liebherr legs are similarly placed as the SZ, then I am ok, but if not I will need to find a way to fix the floor.

My local Liebherr dealer has only built-ins in their showroom thus the question here. I am also going to contact Liebherr directly but thought GW readers might answer sooner.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here