Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GE Single/Double Wall Oven-Under Counter Mount

Posted by IowaCommute (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 17:45

I did another post about UK appliances in the US because I was wanting a double oven for under counter installation that had more power than the previous GE 120 V double.

I was looking at the GE site, and they have the Single/Double Model PT925 that has a page in their manual for under counter installation. This oven is rated at 240V.

Here is a useful link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=220245_pt925sn_r3.pdf

I wanted to post since I had seen several posts in the recent past looking for the same thing but only the 120V version was available. I can't even find that one on the GE site now.

Hope someone who is curious finds this helpful.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GE Single/Double Wall Oven-Under Counter Mount

Thanks for that, Iowacommute! My Miele-built in oven just died ($1400 for replacing a couple of knobs that quit working and won't turn off; amazing), and I'm looking around. Have seen many, many compact double ovens in other parts of the world and would love to buy American (as the parts for the foreign ones are so expensive). The GE could be the ticket. I took the last hour looking at every brand mentioned on a couple of appliance websites and GE appears to be the ONLY one making this. Thanks again! LL

o
RE: GE Single/Double Wall Oven-Under Counter Mount

Sorry to hear about your Miele, but I'm happy you found this. I was hoping someone would find it helpful because I felt like I looked forever. I hope you have more luck with your GE.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here