Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
black88mx6

NXR 30 Range from Costco now up and running

black88mx6
10 years ago

Well my kitchen refresh has been moving along; just had my new floor put in and with that done I am able to finally hook up my NXR range.

I ended up with 2 of the 30 NXR ranges due to some issues with the first one shipped. Number one was purchased in Aug/13, and number two was Nov/13.

The issues with the first that prompted me to purchase a 2nd were issues as follows.

some touched up (painted) porcelain inside oven
A bit of what looked to be rust on some of the interior porcelain edges
A chip up under the front door in the porcelain
The main oven burner cover had porcelain chips on the side edges when taken out
One of the oven grates had a large notch taken out of it
Scratches on top of range in two places where it looks like a metal bur was buffed out
small dent in front kick plate
missing screw on front side trim
stripped screw on front side trim
Burner knob that would not seat properly

The second unit was an updated version. The toe kick plate is removed so the front of the range is now straight down to the floor. The new front pivots down to expose oven ignition parts. New stainless trim for the broiler, updated stainless side trim, updated and heavier stainless steel racks. Overall I feel the new one is a better design.

The 2nd unit was also not perfect, so far most of the issues seem to revolve around the oven door.

large chip in porcelain on bottom of oven door
black screw rattling around inside oven door
stripped screw and hinge part for oven door
scratch over door glass

The issue that took the most time was the female door range hinge part that was stripped. With only one screw holding it, there was no way it would take the oven door weight.

I was just going to at first swap the oven doors, but with the hinge part stripped, I went on to tackle swapping that first. Basically the front oven porcelain trim has to come out to get to the inner female door hinge part. Most of the front of the oven has to come off to remove this. Total time to open up both ranges and swap the part was about 2 hours. I can see that from here, any inner panel of the range can be removed and swapped if necessary; adding more time.

Hinge swapped, door swapped I am ready to go. Burn-off was a coupe of hours, once for oven and again for the broiler. I had already cleaned up a lot of the oils from mfg so the smell was not bad at all. My Kobe hood also did its job well.

One thing to note. I had to put the first ranges burners on the 2nd stove as they were closer to me (didn't have to run downstairs to get them). I tried the burners, and had very poor flame distribution, non-existent low flame and constant clicking.

As I was scratching my head at this, I decided to try the burners that the 2nd range came with. Presto, perfect flame and the clicking stopped after ignition. The color, look and stampings seem to be the same on both, but something is different. They do not seem to be interchangeable.

I have noticed that the oven temps seems to be off about 25 degrees. This could be that my standalone oven thermometer is bad but I am not sure. Any way to adjust the thermostat?

Even with the problems I had, I am satisfied with the range so far. It really is a nice range, and a true value for this product. I trust Costco will stand behind the product if I have problems. I already talked with Costco customer service prior to purchase of the 2nd range. I will be returning the first range back to them shortly as per their recommendation.

I would have preferred to have a perfect range delivered the first time without having to do the work I did. Is this the fault of Duocorp, Costco or the shipper? Sure, but let me add to this story a bit.

In the last year I have purchased several new appliances;

LG washer and dryer. Two of the washers were damaged (back side crushed on one, shipping bolts bent in other). Dryer had a small dent. (HHGregg)

Samsung french door refrigerator. First unit delivered had large puncture/crack on inside plastic shell. 2nd unit was delivered intact. (Lowes)

Samsung dishwasher. Went through five of these things shipped directly to the store. All were crushed or bent up in some way. All were directly related to shipping damage. It went so far as the store either wanted to move us to another model/mfg, never taking ownership of the shipping damage. It wasn't till we went to pick up directly from the warehouse that we picked up a good one. The sad part of this was that many of the damaged ones went right out on the floor to be sold at a discount. Two of these these units had the inside stainless steel seams crushed and it was obvious they would leak. Buyer beware. (HHGregg)

The only major item I had arrive intact the first time for my kitchen/laundry refresh was my Kobe hood. Thumbs up for them. (Venting Direct)

Overall I am pretty saddened by the shape of the appliance industry as a whole being able to deliver a solid product. I will now use my NXR range (remember the NXR range? this message is all about my new NXR range!) and see what I like and dislike about it with day to day usage. Will keep in touch and let everyone know how it does long term.

Picture below includes optional island trim and center grate.

This post was edited by black88mx6 on Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 20:11

Comments (42)

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

And a full pic

• bmorepanic
    10 years ago

I'm happy this is working out for you I admire your willingness to get in there with a screwdriver. Were you a scout?

If I could suggest taking a couple of pictures of the top of the oven (the one unrepairable part) and then do that again at 3 month intervals. Mine crackled on the top of the oven at or just beyond the broiler retainer screw holes.

I hope you get many hours of happy cooking.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sorry about the first draft here, working on grammar. ;) Lousy auto-correct.

Only a simple engineer that doesn't mind getting dirty.

I do have a picture of the new broiler with the stainless trim. Its good to get a reference picture to show if something happens down the line. My original (first delivery) range has a chip by one of the screws holding in the broiler trim. After seeing your pics, I believe that this exact area got worse on yours over time. I also believe that all internal oven panels are replaceable, some are more work than others. I would expect that the broiler would be the hardest.

This post was edited by black88mx6 on Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 20:58

• llaatt22
    10 years ago

Shipping damage will likely be taken a lot more seriously by Costco and hits their suppliers harder than their SOP worries about stuff going out to most other sellers.

Shipping damage is mostly the result of "penny wise - pound foolish" policies: "So It's insured, given rough handling, and poorly packed, who cares?"
    Another good reason to think long and hard when offered "free storage" as an inducement

Inconsistent quality and a policy of scarce spares seems to be a spreading trend from Euro, Asian, appliance exporters and now our N.A. companies seem to be picking up on nastiness and customer intimidation as a "profit center".

With solid ranges like these NXRs and their domestic rivals, it never hurts to spring for a spare spark module and some spare ignitors when a few rainy day bucks can be had.

This post was edited by laat2 on Wed, Oct 29, 14 at 20:05

• jwvideo
    10 years ago

>>> "I have noticed that the oven temps seems to be off about 25 degrees. This could be that my standalone oven thermometer is bad but I am not sure. Any way to adjust the thermostat?"

When your oven is reading 25 degrees low, do you have the covection fan on or off?

I ask because the temp setting in my NXR is spot-on in standard mode but runs around 30F low with the convection engaged. Some brands of stoves have an automatic set-back for conection which you can disable through the oven keypad. The NXR, having no such controllers nor digital display with kepad, does not have adjustments.

I mentioned this "set-back" anomaly in an NXR thread here last year (amost exactly a year ago, IIRC). I also queried NXR about it. They are still planning to get back to me. In the meantime, I do a little arithmetic in my head and turn the dial as needed.

>>> With solid ranges like these NXRs and their domestic rivals, it never hurts to spring for a spare spark module and some spare ignitors for when a few rainy day bucks can be had. The NXR uses an Invensys spark module and there are generic ignitors you can use. I've been meaning to get some spares, but I always seem to forget or run out of time on my errands to the nearest big city with appliance parts warehouses. Can't find the part numbers right now, but you can could them from Dvorson's (1-877-386-7766) the last time I checked. Apparently, the smae parts were also used for older Viking, Wolf and DCS ranges.

>>> mostly the result of "penny wise - pound foolish" policies Ain't that the truth!

This post was edited by JWVideo on Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 21:43

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The temp was off about 25 with and without the convection fan. The fan didn't seem to make any difference. Will need to look up the thermostat on this range and see if there are any adjustments.

Again, it might be my oven thermometer is off.

Update; my thermometer was hanging in front of the window. I moved it to center middle and it looks to be right at set temp. Bottom middle shows higher. Will do some more tests and see.

Also the thermostat set seems to be center of the oven knob stem once pulled off. Remove the knob and the set screw is right down the center. It looks to be covered with plastic that would need to be removed prior to any adjustments.

This post was edited by black88mx6 on Sun, Dec 15, 13 at 0:25

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The temp was off about 25 with and without the convection fan. The fan didn't seem to make any difference. Will need to look up the thermostat on this range and see if there are any adjustments.

Again, it might be my oven thermometer is off.

• bmorepanic
    10 years ago

The factory says the top of the oven can not be replaced; there are no parts available to fix that.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

bmorepanic,

True; parts are a big issue, and if unavailable make it difficult to do regardless. I wanted to point out that while working on my range I could of removed and replaced / repaired all interior oven panels. While unlikely, it may be necessary to remove the gas line or some other part that I would not want to attempt unless out of warranty.

• bmorepanic
    10 years ago

I wanted to make sure you knew to keep an eye on the top of the oven during the remaining warranty because apparently, it's not possible to fix that.

Other repair techs I talked to said that was a fairly typical restriction in the ability to repair the ovens in ranges. It must have something to do with how broilers are done or that the top is structural in some manner (even though you saw screws).

• fillmoe
    10 years ago

Hello, I've found your posts on the kitchen "refresh" to be informative. Not to be judgmental in any way, I'm asking why you chose this lesser known "professional" stove for your kitchen, which appears to be a typical home kitchen. You chose regular popular brands for the other appliances.

Here's what I've found from buying many kitchen appliances for our home and rentals over 40 years (most recently a full kitchen remodel in our downstairs unit, and a "refresh" for our kitchen). I almost always go to the same appliance store, a large one in San Francisco, sit down with a salesman who asks me what features are important then makes suggestions. He prints out copies of Consumer Reports reviews if appropriate. They deliver and install the appliances, which arrive uncrated and inspected before they leave the delivery truck. Their prices are about the same as the box stores and the service is outstanding.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

We picked this stove for several reasons;

It allows us to cook in a style that we are used
    No unneeded electronics and simple controls
    Costco 100% satisfaction policy
    Cost is in line with other ranges we were looking at
    Matches rest of kitchen look and feel
    We are not sheeple (but probably are)

Did I mention that the appliance vendors (store) looked over and "approved" all the defective damaged product either prior or at delivery?

It's great that you have a local vendor that you trust. At this point if I could of purchased all my items from Costco I would. Unfortunately the main brand of appliances they carry are whirlpool lines and we promised not to support them anymore.

This post was edited by black88mx6 on Mon, Dec 16, 13 at 21:00

• wekick
    10 years ago

"Posted by fogbound
    I'm asking why you chose this lesser known "professional" stove for your kitchen"

I am not answering for black88mx6, but many have taken the road less traveled on this forum. Many are thrilled with their choices that may have unique features not found in the popular brands. In the case of the NXR, there have been several posters with very positive experience and the price is right. Costco carries it so if you buy from them, you can take it back, for any reason. It has only been recently that there have been so many problems. Just because a brand is well known does not mean things will go well.

"I almost always go to the same appliance store, a large one in San Francisco, sit down with a salesman who asks me what features are important then makes suggestions. "

That is great that you have that, but many don't have that and are subject to sales people that are motivated by the current bonuses connected with the line of appliances. What we do have through this forum is postings of actual cooks who actually use the appliances. While it is helpful to have a list of features, often these features even though listed as the same, work differently. We can see how appliances do long term. Things change though and that comes up here too. Information is constantly updated by users current experiences.

"He prints out copies of Consumer Reports reviews if appropriate."

Here is a discussion about Consumer Report that gives reasons why on this forum we may consider what they say but also why we look to other sources of information.

"They deliver and install the appliances, which arrive uncrated and inspected before they leave the delivery truck. Their prices are about the same as the box stores and the service is outstanding.

That is great if you can get it. My first oven was supposedly "uncrated and personally inspected to make sure it was right" but in reality, it was a return they were trying to palm off. I would never accept anything open unless I had a very trusted dealer. What you describe is the exception more than the rule.

I am not taking away from what you have but answering why. I think ovens, rangetops, cooktops and ranges are where people are looking for certain elements of performance so this is often is where most will deviate from "popular" brands.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I am of the mind now that many appliances arrive and are installed damaged.

I believe that this is getting worse and not better. It is ultimately up to the buyer to review, recognize and sign off on any product that is delivered.

Recognizing that the product is damaged to begin with is beyond the abilities of many of us, myself included.

Manufactures shippers and consumers are all to blame, some of the possible items are listed below;

Less raw materials to make a product (less cost & green)
    Lighter materials and less packaging (less shipping cost & green)
    Plastics instead of metal (less cost)
    Low prices / Short lifespan / Built in obsolescence (re-occurring revenue)

This post was edited by black88mx6 on Mon, Dec 16, 13 at 20:55

• wekick
    10 years ago

When I remodeled my kitchen every appliance arrived damaged. When the range and oven were replaced with another brand, the oven was damaged. At the time there was discussion about damage to ovens occurring when they stacked the ovens in the warehouse.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Add to this a refresh or remodel, where an appliance might not be installed right away and the problem is now worse;

One of the reasons that I will not purchase appliances from Home Depot, regardless of the price is how they handle damaged product. I have heard issues of customers being told to go through the mfg beyond 48 hours after delivery. Too much consumer risk here, shop elsewhere for appliances.

I talked to LG for over two hours regarding a new washer that was damaged and went unrecognized until days after the product was delivered. It stayed boxed in my kitchen until I could build a stand/pedestal for it. Everything external on the unit was 100% intact from what I could see. It wasn't until the shipping bolts were pulled that we were able to deduce that the unit was dropped. Two of the four 5/8 inch shipping bolts were bent at 45 degree angles. LG was going to charge me a non-refundable fee just to come out and look at the washer... a brand new washer that has never run a load though it yet. Sorry, it is not good customer service to tell your customer that just purchased $2500 worth of product that it will cost another 100$ to send someone out, plus parts if it was determined that it was the customers fault the product was damaged. Too easily the finger could of been pointed back at me, too hard to tell where the product was actually damaged.

Luckily HHGregg took care of this within their 30 day period. While I still have these LG products, I can't say I trust LG's service based on my call to them. I am hesitant to buy any more product from them and didn't for my kitchen as a result.

As I rule I don't purchase extended warranty's, if the vendor doesn't even stand behind their product why should I bother to buy it. When I get burned, I refuse to buy anymore from them (aka Whirlpool). If it breaks in warranty the mfg must take care of it. Once outside of warranty, if I can't fix it myself or get parts, it gets sold or scrapped.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

First nxr range returned successfully to Costco. So far my nxr has been performing well.

• bmorepanic
    10 years ago

Great. Wishing you happy holiday cooking!

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Almost a month now with the NXR; everything is working and my DW is very happy. Several dinners have been made, and multiple pies have been successfully baked.

Some observations;

Very pleased with the decision to use a SS back splash behind the range. With the island trim there is a lot of water vapor that accumulates on the back splash when turning on the stove. The SS makes it very easy to clean up and keep looking good.

The top burners are better than expected. High BTU's when called upon but then a very low simmer that will not burn our chili or pasta sauces. Cleanup is easy even though the DW doesn't know where to put the grates when doing this task. They are heavy and removal/placement must be done carefully not to dent or scratch the SS surface that the grates rest on.

The oven is now no longer pristine; multiple dinners have made it "just an oven". We have not done much to clean it yet, and it doubt it will be something that is done more than once a year. No chips or issues with the porcelain.

Have tried the convection fan a couple of times; does seem to make items bake a bit more even, and faster. Pre-heat time for the oven is right about 20 min.

No issues with a hot door or range with the oven on.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

For anyone still following; additional pic of range with maxi grill, back splash and under cabinet lighting.

• bmorepanic
    10 years ago

Thanks for mentioning how you like the maxi-grill. I'm thinking about that one too.

Happy yours is still fine - and wishing you many trouble free years.

• chadw01
    10 years ago

What model of range hood is that? CFMs? Sones?

Did you end up getting the 15x4 BTU burner NXR (older DRGB3001) or the newer NXR BX3031 with varying BTU burners?

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Range; is the DRGB3001, still the only 30 inch NXR sold by Costco in the US. The BX line looks to be available only in Canada so far.

Hood; is the KOBE CH2230SQB-1 720 CFM; amazing so far. Sones 1 - 4.5 with the 6 speed blower. LED lights are nice and cool. Using the matching KOBE 30 inch back splash. Hood is around $800 US; also has chimney option.

The maxi grill was purchased new from ebay seller. It shipped directly from the MFG. Solid piece, with just the right weight. No flex and cleans up easily. The part used to be made without the non-stick, but seems to be unavailable now. For what I use it for it works great. Anything messy like burgers, bacon ect would be made on the outside grill or in a pan with larger sides.

Ending up getting spaghetti sauce on the back splash today, quick simple cleanup. No worries about staining the tile. I also like the extra lighting provided by the reflected light.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Additional info;

Counter top is granite Blue Pearl. Less blues and more grey in this slab.

Tile is Claros Silver Tumbled 4x4 Travertine from the TileShop; Dove Grey un-sanded grout.

Floor is Armstrong Connection Corlon Commercial inlaid vinyl; it is a terrazzo like pattern called White Cliffs.

A quick comment on the vinyl; this stuff is awesome. Feels good on the feet, little or no maintenance and it can get wet without any issue. It runs from the kitchen into the service entry and laundry. It is seam welded. Inlaid vinyl is not just a picture of a pattern on top but actually goes through the maternal. Floor is warm, non-slip and easy to walk on.

Only other option might of been natural linoleum, but it would of been too much maintenance for us.

• sonya_thomas
    10 years ago

Just checking in to see how things are going with your NXR? I am just now beginning my NXR saga . . . not sure how things will shake out. I would love to get your feedback, given you have done this rodeo . . . On mine, the enamel is chipping where the door hinge attaches to the body of the range after only one week of use. Thinking it is best to throw in the towel on the NXR

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Range has been working well now, no additional issues for me. Really like it.

That enamal is not even inside the oven. Is the metal also bent in that area? Good thing is it is not very hard replace that part if you can get it and someone will do it. To me that looks more like stress due t shipping damage, or bad surface prep prior to enamaling.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Six months later and the NXR is still going strong. It has not had any problems to reports.

• jwvideo
    9 years ago

Going on two years now and the right side oven light socket has stopped working. Thought it was a burned out bulb and found replacements available at Dvorson's but swapping the existing bulbs shows it is the socket that is not working. Probably a minor wire problem. Looks to be an easy fix. I'll report back when I have time to try it.

• black88mx6
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Almost a year and the range is still doing a great job.

Also wanted to mention that Costco has these on sale again, with the largest discount I have seen yet on them. $400 off, $1600 for this range is a good price.

• speedlever
    8 years ago

Wish I'd bought it at that discount last year. I waited until this year and only got a $200 discount. My NXR was delivered today and is still unboxed in my garage. The outside box looks good so I signed off without opening the box.

• vintagesimple
    8 years ago

Is there a fan noise when you are using the regular oven (not convection)?

• jwvideo
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

The only fan is the manual convection fan. Are you asking because you have an NXR with a fan noise or because you are looking for a slove without the kind of electronics that needs a cooling fan?

• vintagesimple
    8 years ago

I'm looking for a stove without a cooling fan. I had a Bertazzoni and the fan was on whenever the oven was on, and I didn't like that. The Berta also "blew" heat off the front when the oven was on... Does the NXT get really hot? I felt like the Berta got really hot and made the kitchen really hot. I loved the looks of the Bertazzoni, and I loved the cooktop, but I wasn't thrilled with the fan noise and the heat the oven produced. I'm considering an NXT, but I want to avoid those two things. Thanks for your input.

• jwvideo
    8 years ago

The NXR has no electronics with cooling fans. So no fans blowing heat out the front.

The oven vents are in the riser at the back of the NXR, so not at the front, either.

Generally, every gas stove can heat a kitchen. Some of this is personal sensitivity, of course.
    While I gather that the Berta seems to be worse than most, it may be hard to say if the NXR will be "better enough" to suit you.

So, here's a suggestion. Do you have a friend who has an all-gas version of a Wolf, DCS, or Viking range? Maybe you can find a dealer who has one of those brands hooked up and available for testing? The NXR will throw the same heat as those brands do. (After all, the NXR design is basically a knockoff of the old Wolf residential ranges from back in the 1980s.) Getting hands-on time with one of the other brands will tell you a lot more than we can write here.

• vintagesimple
    8 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply with your experience, jwvideo. I appreciate it!

• speedlever
    8 years ago

Time for an update.

5 months (to the day) after receiving the NXR, it is finally installed. I ran into issues with cabinets and after exploring all options I could think of, finally gave up and installed the NXR as is. No range hood at this time until a kitchen remodel can be done and that is simply not in the budget anytime soon.

The space I had to fit the NXR in is 30 1/8 inches wide. So I was a bit nervous about that. The main problem we ran into was the rear legs digging into the linoleum and stopping rearward progress. The guy helping me had a great idea and we dry soaped a couple of yardsticks, put them under the feet, and slid the range into that tight space.

The adjustable feet were not very cooperative. We removed the toe kick and sorta had access to the front feet and no access to the rear feet. We could get one side to adjust, but not the other. The feet would not budge.

The mistake we made was sliding the range in place before testing the foot adjustment. So we ended up shimming the left side feet. And finding a level reference was challenging too. I ended up using the oven racks as they seemed to be different from the front lip.

I see no signs of any damage to the porcelain. The range was well packed and arrived without incident.

I ran the burn in process. That is definitely stinky! And I am amazed at the burner control. From high, there are 3 steps ending in a simmer that looks barely enough to warm your hand. I had to turn off the kitchen lights just to see the flame at simmer.

I bought a ChefAlarm and rack clip from Thermoworks to calibrate the oven. I hope to have time to do that soon.

Testing oven accuracy

Here are some pics of the burners. In the 4 burner shot, the lower left is high, then 1 click down going clockwise until the bottom right is at simmer.

So far, I'm quite pleased with the NXR. I just need a new kitchen to go along with it!

Edit: one thing I noticed (and it may be entirely normal) is that 30 minutes or so after doing the burn in process for the oven, the top of the oven door and the lip remained too hot to touch. Is that normal?

• jwvideo
    8 years ago

That was normal for the burn in, judging by mine. It gets somewhat better after the burn in. Might want to read down in this older thread where the subject of the extent of exterior heat was discussed at some length.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2317759/nxr-or-ar-performer-owners-please-chime-in

• speedlever
    8 years ago

Thanks jwv. I just read that thread. Good info.

I ran the burnoff again and found much reduced odor, so the first burnoff was pretty effective. However, the extremely warm door top and top lip remain. 30 minutes or so after shutting down the oven, I can pass my hand across the top lip, but I can't linger, especially near the center as it becomes uncomfortable pretty quickly. The oven door handle itself remains cool.

I'm gonna hafta get one of those IR thermometer guns and almost sprung for one of the Thermoworks when they had a sale several weeks back. I hate I passed up on it now. However, I know a reflective surface like SS may be difficult to take a reading. Did you find a way to get good readings of surface temps with an IR gun?

• jwvideo
    8 years ago

>>>"Did you find a way to get good readings of surface temps with an IR gun?"<<<

No. As stated in that thread, I had to resort to thermo-probes (such as a Thermapen) to get the readings from the shiny stainless surfaces.

• speedlever
    8 years ago

Shucks. I should have thought of that. I have a Thermapen in the drawer right beside the NXR.

• speedlever
    8 years ago

I just happened to look at the Costco site for the NXR. The price is now $2150. Wonder what kind of sale they will have on it in 2016?

Oven calibration

I ran some calibration tests on my oven today. From cold to 350*F took 7 minutes, 19 seconds (7:19).

The first 30 minute test (as referenced above): 347-428*F

The 2nd 30 minute test: 343-371*F (357*F average)

For a third 30 minute test, I ran the convection fan: 323-389*F (356*F average)

Then I used my Thermapen and measured the center of the top lip, the top center of the oven door (under the handle), and the control surface just below the oven temp knob.

I saw 108*F on the top lip; 111*F under the door handle on the door; and 127*F on the control surface just below the oven temp knob.

I'm pleased with the averages from the oven. A little surprised at the wider range with the convection fan, but maybe that's perfectly normal in a convection oven. Even with that wider range, the average was within 1*F of the non-convective range average.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner