Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
litano

american range cooktop

litano
9 years ago

after lots of researching on the internet I settled for the American Range with four burners and grill. It got the least negative reviews, had the hottest 25k burners, and made in So. Calif. After in installing it looks gorgeous. I am a professional chef and it looks like it came out of a restaurant kitchen. I called American Range before making the purchase, $3000, and they immediately picked up the phone, directed me to the right department and answered my questions. Okay so hows customer service once it was installed. I had an issue with the grill not firing up. Again after calling American Range customer support , got through after a few rings. The Tech guy walked me through some trouble shooting but since we could not fix it, ordered a service call under warranty without hesitation. My contractor was able to tweek the air flow to the grill burner which seemed to fix the ignition issue so I cancelled the service call. It is comforting to know American Range is willing to stand by there warranty which by the way, is three years. I highly recommend you checking our this company

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022