Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wolf steamer

Posted by shar18 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 13:40

We are making final decisions for appliances. Looks like
Wolf products are winning over Miele. Also, has anyone purchased or used the steamer unit by Wolf, not the Steam oven, but the steamer integrated module. Any comments or thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wolf steamer

My comment would be to see if you can get to an Wolf cooking demo if you can, they demo it there. I have been to it twice and have liked the results of what came out of it.

They used it for "Sous Vide" style cooking as well, so it does have some options. It does not just do steam, from what I recall, it will also let you "boil" stuff in it as well.

I think you can even use it to make rice, again if I recall correctly.

Phil

o
RE: Wolf steamer

I don't have one, but have put it on my wish list. You can also boil pasta, drain it directly into the adjoining sink and serve from there keeping it warm! Awesome, IMHO,:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here