Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Electrolux dual fuel vs GE Cafe dual fuel range

Posted by thebeach (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 12, 13 at 12:41

I have narrowed down my choices for a dual fuel gas oven to the Electrolux EW30DS75KS and the GE Cafe C2s985setss. I particularly like the roll-out racks in the Electrolux, but I am concerned about the reviews of this range. Can anyone help me decide?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electrolux dual fuel vs GE Cafe dual fuel range

I had the ge duel fuel 4years ago in our last new custom home. I liked it a lot, tho by now it might be different.

o
RE: Electrolux dual fuel vs GE Cafe dual fuel range

I was pretty set on the Elux DF but my trusted appliance guy told me he would recommend the GE 10 out 10 times (this is for the monogram, not the cafe). I went with the GE, but haven't used it yet. :/ Looks nice though and has the roll out racks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here