Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
akl_vdb

narrowed down to 2 fridges...I think...help please

akl_vdb
11 years ago

I had put a hold on our kitchen remodel until something broke. Well, our fridge broke. We fixed it. It broke again, we have a temporary fix, but don't want to deal with this every 2 weeks. So off looking at Fridges and wondering if anyone has an opinion :)
I think either the Electrolux Icon Counter depth (counter depth is necessity) with the bottom freezer E23BC78IPS, will end up being about $3050 after rebates. External Water and ice (I so need the water!) Looks awesome, DH likes it. Any downfall? I think they seem to have worked out the kinks with the ice/water.
Other choice, the GE Cafe counterdepth bottom freezer (CFCP1NIZSS). Can get external water and ice, or just internal water (would be happy with that). $2500 or 2700 depending on the water configuration.

We have ruled out Kenmore(DH doesn't like), Samsung(not crazy about the look, which is too bad as the price is awesome), LG (so $$)and the GE profile (the new one will not be available here in counter depth for I don't know how long I'm in Canada). Kitchen aid, didn't really have one to look at.

When I do the range, it will most likely be the Electrolux slide in induction, unless they come out with something else amazing in the next while.

Any help?
Thank you all, this website is a wealth of info!

Comments (6)