Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jasperdog_gw

Electrolux icon wall oven

jasperdog
10 years ago

I was looking at the extended warranty and it appears it doesn't cover much. Anyone have any thoughts? Has anyone felt the need to purchase the extended warranty? How has service been if you needed it? I'm especially interested in the porcelain since I know several folks have had problems with other manufacturer's porcelain finish coming off. Thanks

"This Service Contract does not cover repairs which are necessary because of improper installation, cosmetic damage, negligence, misuse, abuse, alteration, rust of any kind, service or replacement of porcelain enamel, exterior and interior finishes, repair by persons other than our authorized service technicians, fire, theft, acts of God, pre-existing conditions, improper gas, electrical or water connections, maintenance, such as replacement light bulbs, as outlined in the Owner's guide, replacement of water hoses, gas or electrical connections, venting hoses, periodic cleaning and the repair of appliance(s) that are not readily accessible for repair. This Service Contract only covers single-family or non-commercial multi-unit dwellings. It does not cover any appliance(s) used in any commercial application. This Service Contract will cover in-home service on all appliances except dehumidifiers, which are carry-in service items only."

Comments (4)