Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thermidor Freedom 36" refrigerator

Posted by GDN11 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 12 at 22:36

We are considering purchasing the Thermador T361B800 with lower freezer. We want something quiet and reliable, any experiences positive or negative would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thermidor Freedom 36" refrigerator

Since no one has replied i will say i have the Bosch built in refridgerator french door with stainless steel doors(i can't find the model you are talking about). It is a twin to the Thermador builtin fridge 36"(bosch owns thermador) - only the interior is different. The fridge works great. Very quiet - beautiful. Lighting is very nice. Drawers are nicely designed. I think the thermador has an elevator shelf which is about the only difference (and different color inside).

Its tricky to install. I think thats the source of my only problem with the fridge which is the loose freezer drawer (moves slightly side to side when pulled open). Not enough of an issue to call service. I've had a year now.

good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here