Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bicyclegirl1

Has anyone used qualitybath.com?

bicyclegirl1
9 years ago

I'm looking at a kitchen sink & found it on qualitybath.com for around $200 less than other websites. Has anyone ever used them & if so, how was your experience with them?

Thank you for your help!

Comments (120)

• A P
    2 years ago

I've placed 2 orders with QB in the past week to fit up our guest bath as part of a complete home remodel. While we haven't received the products yet, the team (including Dov) was very helpful with answering questions about specific products and providing estimated shipping dates. Dov was prompt in replying to emails and actually picked up the phone when I called the number provided in his email. No phone tree! Very pleased with QB's service and competitive pricing so far. I will comment again after our items are received.

• sushipup2
    2 years ago

And another!

• PRO
    Quality Bath
    2 years ago

@rkphelps @A P

Always happy to hear from satisfied customers :)

I'll make sure to pass along the kind words to Dov and Chaya.

@sushipup2

Thanks for noticing!

We've been working hard to make sure all of our customers are taken care of.

• HU-524897
    2 years ago

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Lea from Quality Bath. I ordered a shower mirror and found them to have the best price. During construction we had an issue and Lea was very responsive in helping us find a positive resolution with the manufacturer. I would highly recommend using Quality Bath!

• dsimonl
    2 years ago

Another happy customer. Josh was patient, professional and provided stellar service.

• suelepard
    2 years ago

Have used Quality Bath to purchase replacement shower heads and sprays. They couldn't have been more helpful and service oriented. My items arrived quickly and on time, as promised. When I had to return one of them, they couldn't have been more helpful and responsive. Will definitely go back to them for future orders.

• Robert Bohemier
    2 years ago

Recently used Quality Bath to purchase a free standing tub Fawcett to be installed on a concrete slab. Dina went the extra mile to help us select a unit to work in this installation .Received the Fawcett set promptly. We were concerned about the manufacturer as we not heard of MTI. Dina provided the MTI contact information so we could speak directly with MTI tech support. Would definitely use Quality Bath for any future needs.

• Kim
    2 years ago

Ordered a sink with Ellie at Quality Bath and it is scheduled to be delivered on 4/21/22. I can't say enough about Ellie - she has kept me updated thru the long lead time and stayed on top of the order. It is nice to call in and easily speak with a person and Ellie was able to answer all my questions and keep me informed about specials and discounts. I will update my review once the sink arrives but regardless Ellie is the person to go to at Quality Bath!

• HU-576657564
    2 years ago

Sol Schachter was of great help. I had questions about sink drains and he was helpful with getting me the right product. I wish more support professionals were as good. I will keep your web site in mind with my future projects. NICE JOB

• allalerner
    last year

Quality Bath is excellent across the board. Great service, knowledgeable staff, respond promptly and best part is they always stand behind the products they sell. Adina is just terrific and definitely a go to person at Quality Bath.

• PRO
    Diana Crimmins at Local Color Interiors
    last year

Akiva at Quality Bath make it very easy for me to order two bath vanities for a client; pricing is competitive and customer service is great! Plus, I was able to find a very shallow (16” deep) vanity at Quality Bath where i was striking out at most other places

• sushipup2
    last year

This company obvious has a bunch of suspect reviews.

• Aglitter
    last year
    last modified: last year

@sushipup2 It is my understanding that QB promotes reviews naming specific customer service representatives by maintaining a wall at headquarters where reviews from around the web that contain the name of any representative are physically printed out on paper and posted for everyone to see. The saying, "You get what you reward," comes to mind. For those who are interested, take a look at the profiles of posters who have left reviews in this thread with the primary purpose of naming a customer service representative and notice how many of those profiles were newly created at the time of the posting as well as show no subsequent Houzz interaction.

• Elaena Bakman
    last year

I placed an order for about $500 worth of bathroom accessories just before Passover. I had no idea that they are closed for Passover. This was shocking to me that in this day and age a website is completely closed. I was in the middle of a remodel and could not even get the status of my order. I did get a hold of someone in customer service and was told that some of my items would be shipping in a couple of weeks while others were back ordered for 5 months! Why wouldn't you not think to share that up font?! I canceled the order. I learned later looking at my credit card statement that they charged me for products that they never shipped and could not ship for months and although the refund was issued after I canceled it went past my billing cycle and I ended up having to be out double the money for one month because I had to buy the product elsewhere. I used to work for a mailorder company and thought it was not even legal to charge until shipping. They are prices are better than other sellers but I would advise buyers to be careful and purchase at your own risk. Their practices are questionable.

• dhooks826
    last year

Josh was great to work with He quickly placed my order and advised me of expected delivery times. I’ve workrd them in the past for a kitchen remodel. No complaints

• gmacias8765
    last year

My experience with them has been great. they have been helpful, met all commitments as promised, and have been very responsive. I recently had an issue with a soap dispenser and Tammy was amazing if getting it resolved within 24 hours. Highly recommend them!

• Morgan B
    last year

I worked with Dina at Quality Bath and it really was like shopping in-store with a professional guiding you all along the way. Over Chat she was able to customize a thermostatic shower package for me, answered each of my questions thoughtfully, and provided suggestions. The whole Quality Bath experience was friendly and enjoyable--and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention their prices were a significant improvement from what I had seen in other stores. I wouldn't hesitate to shop with them again for the rest of my renovations!

• bellamy11072
    last year

I am doing my second renovation using the team at Quality Bath This time i am working with Akiva. They offer the best quality products at excellent prices, including Bain Ultra and Toto products Having worked with them in the past i would never go anywhere else. You can trust them to be responsive and helpful

• Susan W.
    last year

They just saved the day for me! We ordered the wrong size medicine cabinet and our contractors were wrapping up. "Ellie" at ellie@qualitybath.com got us the replacement in 2 days and at 25% less than 2 other major vendors (who offered 3 - 4 weeks turnaround). The discounts show up when you add to the cart. Definitely reach out to ellie@qualitybath.com. Ellie was very responsive, both via email and phone.

• J T
    last year

Worked with Akiva from Quality Bath. Quote and ordering process went very well. Very helpful and received competitive pricing. Highly recommend.

• HU-998664997
    last year

I am currently working on a complete home renovation and have ordered various items from different places. In my experience, Qualitybath’s lead time was the shortest one. I received a quote very quickly and paid via Amazon Pay. The shipping was fast. When I found that the finish of 3 of the Brizo drawer knobs was not as I expected, I contacted customer service and Chaya responded quickly to my phone call and emails. She was very knowledgeable and attentive and ordered replacements for me right away so my work schedule could remain on track. I definitely will come back to Qualitybath in the future.

• Cynthia Fager
    last year
    last modified: last year

Yes - I have been remodeling two bathrooms and worked with Akiva Pomerantz for over a few months. He has been very helpful with providing great information and excellent pricing. I am starting my Master Bath in November and will definitely work with him again. He is totally professional - When I did my Kitchen back in 2016 I worked with another on-line company Decoplanet.com. I did not have a good experience. I also like Akiva and Qualitybath.com, because they will warehouse large items (no charge) such as toilets, bathtubs etc. until the remodel project is ready to install them. My advice is call and talk with Akiva - establish a relationship and you will be very pleased!

• Idan Cohen
    last year

Working with Akiva was a pleasure. He helped with every aspect of our needs and dove into the details of the project and technical requirements of the spec. We will use QualityBath and Akiva again!

• Casey Sprague
    last year

Tammy at Quality bath is a gem! We absolutely love our Brizo faucet! Changing the faucet was the perfect way to modernize the kitchen a bit without a remodel. Quality Bath offered the best price, great communication and awesome customer service!

• sushipup2
    last year

Another paid testimonial.

• Casey Sprague
    last year

Hi Sushipup,
    I’m definitely not a paid testimonial. I’m a very happy customer who wanted to show my appreciation with a review.

• PRO
    Southwick Construction, Inc.
    last year

I have ordered from Quality Bath many times for our projects; always great customer service from ordering to follow up with delivery dates and warranty items. Tammy and Akiva have both been very helpful. Great selection of products too!

• Slava Adeyev
    last year

Great Customer Service. Really appreciate it!

• Alan Eisenberg
    last year

Working with everyone at Quality bath has been a pleasure. they have gone above and beyond. Chaya is just one of the great people there. Tammy, Dov, to mention a few. they are my go to place and the prices, oh my, they beat the competition very time.

• Naira Danielyan
    last year

Don't buy on it. The charge restocking fee, you pay for the return and insurance if you need to return item for some reason. I won't recommend.

• PRO
    KFR Design
    last year

Thank you to the staff at Quality Bath for helping with the purchase of my new kitchen sink. There was a flaw in the glazing which I didn't notice until it was installed. Mimi and Lea were both helpful and prompt to communicate with Franke to have a new sink sent out before the counters go in. I appreciate their customer service tremendously! I will continue to buy from Quality Bath for future projects.

• Nee Nee Lindemann-Quick
    last year

Akiva provided great customer service. Very efficient and wonderful to work with. He made this very easy and painless. Thank you so much! We have ordered from Quality Bath before and will continue to do so. Thank you!

• Robert Sutton
    last year

Quality Bath had just what I was looking for in bathroom fixtures at a great price. Akiva helped me by answering a couple of questions regarding delivery then adding pieces to my order the day after my initial order was placed, Akiva's prompt answers and Quality Bath's great prices and selection sold me on coming back to them again for more items during my home remodel.

• Rita Weiss
    last year

We LOVE quality bath. We are in the property management business and consistently fixing, renovating and building. I always find the best products for the best prices here. Excellent customer service and so knowledgeable about every product. They make great suggestions and would use them again and again. I was referred to them by a friend and would give them 5* any day. I have worked with many of their staff and cannot say enough wonderful things about all of them.

Give them a try and you will be very, very happy just like we have been !!!

• Iloveeichlers
    11 months ago
    last modified: 11 months ago

Excellent customer service, prices, and shipping all around. Love that they can hold big items such as toilets in their warehouse at no charge. This is a great bonus when you have a lengthy home reno project and no room for storage. Also their refund policy for damaged item is speedy and smooth as long as you can provide picts of the damaged item. Highly recommend qualitybath.com!

• januaree
    11 months ago

Great experience ordering with Akiva at Quality Bath. He was very helpful in answering my questions, checking with the manufacturer to make sure the sink would work for our needs, and giving us a great price. Thanks Akiva!

• Rita Weiss
    10 months ago

Worked with them on new construction project. Couldn’t be happier. Great customer service. A very pleasant experience with knowledgeable staff. Would definitely use again!!!

• Alisha
    3 months ago

I ordered a sink drain in November. Got an email then that said it wouldnt ship until Jan 15-21. Got an email today (Jan 15) saying expected ship date 1/29-2/2.

• Alisha
    3 months ago

Update: I got a Fedex shipping notice for delivery tomorrow for the item I ordered from Quality Bath. It appears to be shipping directly from the manufacturer.

• HU-976890865
    2 months ago

Really? Everyone at qualitybath is very nice, however….i needed to return my $129 order for 3 TP holders because the items didn’t fit in my spaces. I was charged a 20% re-stocking fee + a $30 fee for the return shipping label they provided ( after telling me it would take 2 weeks to even get it). Do the math: That’s $56 to return $129 worth of merchandise! Adina kept telling me how they were “trying to help me out.” Again, really? I don’t care if they are the ONLY purveyor of moon rocks on the planet—I will NEVER buy from them again. Unbelievable exploitation of consumers. I don’t know how they stay
    In business or who is writing their reviews, but this is not a company I would recommend to anyone.

• artemis78
    2 months ago

This is literally all spelled out in detail on their website. When we ordered from them a couple of years ago, they called to be sure we had ordered what we intended to get (because the items didn’t exactly make sense as a set—one was for another project, but of course they didn’t know that) to make sure we wouldn’t have to return anything. Read return policies before you buy, and measure before you order. Even my local plumbing store charges restocking if I change my mind on a fixture I’ve ordered.

• salonva
    2 months ago

I have never ordered from them but I remember over the years that regular and familiar posters on these forums had mentioned them and had good experience with them. I think with all online ordering, when it goes well, it's wonderful. It's the returns that can really be a problem.

AS artemis mentioned above though, these return issues are spelled out on their website.

I will mention because I remember it coming up several times, they do not transact business from sundown on Friday through Saturday evening and their website will indicate they are on a break in case anyone happens upon them over the weekend. I know they've been in business for years.

• kkconti
    last month

First of all, high praise to Chaya for solving the problem with my order. She was very competent and a pleasure to work with.

I ordered a freestanding tub, but realized after I placed my order that Massachusetts plumbing code does not approve the bathtub brand (Perlato). I wished I had been aware that some plumbing codes will not approve particular tubs! There was no mention that this could be an issue on the website. I suggest a disclaimer should be clearly posted warning customers to check their own state's codes. Now I am out $550 to pay for the shipping return. So, what I thought I was saving is now lost and then some.

I'd like to reorder a code-friendly tub from them, but feel too scared due to the return policy.

The best thing I need to say is that Chaya handled my situation well. If she owned the company I would definitely reorder as she has a sense of fairness and efficiency that is rare.

• De Greenbrae
    last month

They shippped the rong tub- I sent photos that showed the item to be the entirely the wrong model and they offered something like 10% back. I had bought it for a flip and had severe time constraints so had to keep the tub that was a giantic pain to install. Never got my 10% back either. AWFUL company

• PRO
    Quality Bath
    last month

Hi De!

I am so sorry to hear that you had issues with your order!

Please send me an email to houzz@qualitybath.com with your order number so I can look into this for you.

• sdlevitt
    24 days ago

My experience with Qualitybath has been excellent since 2017. Anytime, I've had an issue or question about one of the products I purchased, I've had a quick return with an answer or suggestion.

Recently, my KWC faucet had a problem and even though it is 7 years since I purchased it, Lea at Qualitybath addressed my situation and had the parts shipped out to me within the month. And KWC is no longer represented by anyone in the US! But Lea got that fixed regardless. I can't say enough good things about those I have dealt with over the years from this company

• sdlevitt
    24 days ago

My experience with Qualitybath has been excellent since 2017. Anytime, I've had an issue or question about one of the products I purchased, I've had a quick return with an answer or suggestion.

Recently, my KWC faucet had a problem and even though it is 7 years since I purchased it, Lea at Qualitybath addressed my situation and had the parts shipped out to me within the month. And KWC is no longer represented by anyone in the US! But Lea got that fixed regardless. I can't say enough good things about those I have dealt with over the years from this company

• Amar
    17 days ago

One of the best online shopping experiences I've ever had. We bought a number of Axor and Emtek items for our new build from Quality Bath and could not have been more pleased with the pricing, timely and careful delivery, follow up customer service and addressing of a few issues we had with missing parts. They are incredible and look forward to using them again.

• joycefrost
    8 days ago

Akiva at Quality Bath was excellent. After a general inquiry to the website, I got a swift, professional response from a customer service rep who knows his stuff. My contractor's bath supply source had told me I couldn't order a shower system since it was discontinued after so much research! Akiva did his research and solved the problem. A small generic part was discontinued, not the main elements. I was so happy with his knowledge response time and service I ended up switching my entire order to him. Three full baths worth and more to come!

• Michael Roytman
    5 days ago

Great experience dealing with Quality Bath. We ordered over 5k worth of Brizo Virage fixtures for our bath project and everything was delivered on time and brand new manufacturer-sealed packaging. They answered my questions via email promptly and courteously. Their prices were also one of the lowest we could find online. Will not hesitate to use them again in the future!