Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marvel Full Size fridges

Posted by azjenny (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 4, 13 at 21:41

Does anyone here have these?
I can find no reviews on Marvel except for the undercounter stuff.
Specifically I would probably be considering the 48" side by side.
Does anyone have any knowledge about these at all?
Thx!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marvel Full Size fridges

anybody? anybody?

o

While I do not own one of these models, I can tell you they are rebadged Northland units.

o

Thank you for that info, it's at least something to go on...
I hope someone has a little more but thank you!

o

jenny , what exactly are you searching for ?

o

xedoes, I am searching for anyone who has purchased these fridges and who can give me a review. I can't find reviews anywhere on the internet, and definitely don't want to buy without any idea of the quality or potential issues.

o

As I stated previously, these units are rebadged Northland fare.
As to the question of reliability, I would suggest searching the web for Northland reviews. That should give you a fairly accurate idea where these Marvel units fall.

As these are relatively new to the Marvel lineup, it may prove difficult to find someone who has one.

o

jenny, you would be a pioneer. This is a brand new avenue for Marvel, they haven't sold very many unit at all. Of those , fewer have had long enough to garner a review, and even fewer of those have posted one, and of those, none are on GW.

In the broad scheme of things , it is a bad move buying a re-badged product from a company. You"ll be paying a premium for their "badge" an you'll get to play along while they learn how to sell it and more important for you - service it. They might even pull the plug on the product leaving you high and dry. Best to just get the Northland model if you're in love with the configuration. Even better to get one from one of the established players like sub zero, thermador, or kitchen aid, or jenn air.

This post was edited by xedos on Wed, Nov 13, 13 at 21:05

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here