Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone have a Frigidaire Gallery 30" Freestanding Induction Range

Posted by donnav13 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 3, 13 at 21:11

Does anyone have the Frigidaire Gallery 30" Freestanding Induction Range model # FGIF3061NF? How do you like it? How well does the oven work for you? I do a lot of cooking and baking. There are no floor models of this unit in my local area but I like the fact that this unit has a 5th warmer element and a storage drawer rather than a warmer drawer. Do the outside surfaces of the range (oven door, sides of range, oven door handle, stove top and area around oven door handle) get too hot to touch bare handed when just the oven is on? Thanks so much!

Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone have a Frigidaire Gallery 30" Freestanding Induction R

Donna, Have you found any reviews of this range, yet? I'm looking at it also as an option for a new range. Thanks.

o

Hi Barbara, I did have a blogger in Canada respond to me that she had this range and loved it. I decided not to get an induction range due to the EMFs.

o

What are EMFs? Do you mean electromagnetic fields?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here