Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bluestar Platinum Range

Posted by jfw3535 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 11, 13 at 18:18

Does anybody have any information on the pricing for the new Bluestar Platinum Ranges? I am considering getting a 48" range in red. I'd like to get some ballpark figures on pricing, but trying to finding pricing of high end ranges on the internet is difficult. I never realized it was such a closely guarded secret!!!! Anyone that has any info (or even if not the platinum series, any pricing info on a 48" Bluestar) would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bluestar Platinum Range

8562 for 48" RNB SS grill and griddle on one site. When the price isn't listed and it says "call", that's what I'd do. As for Platinum the hard part is probably finding someone who actually has one, and isn't just taking pre orders. Maybe someone will have a price sheet even if they aren't ready to sell you one. Can't hurt to call around.

o

I inquired last month from a local retailer, I believe the minimum advertised price was a few hundred shy of $10k.

o

Just got off the phone with local retailer and he said around 8K...

o

Bluestar response

At this time the Platinum is only available in 48" & 60" sizes. We're hoping to have this available in a 36" model sometime in the first few months of 2014. We'll definitely be announcing it here when it's available. For pricing, our service team would be able to answer all of your questions at (800) 449 - 8691 Monday thru Friday from 8am - 5pm EST.

o

I called the number and the woman said there was not even a 36" on the radar so I am not sure who said there would be one available early 2014. I would really like to know as we will need our range early 2014 and if this one might be available I would hold off a bit.

o

I also called Bluestar directly and was told the minimum UMRP on the 48" platinum was $9,980.00. I had never heard of UMRP before (if you haven't either, google it). UMRP sounds like a crock, but that's a subject for a different thread.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here