Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amcook_gw

Incredible deal on Samsung 29cu-in at Lows...

amcook
13 years ago

I just got an unbelievable deal on the Samsung RFG298AARS fridge at Lowes. We first went to Best Buy and they had the RFG297AARS for $2699.00 + $30 for delivery. We decided to look around to see if we can find one on sale. Well, checked on the Lowes website and found the RFG298AARS for $2110.00 (w/ free delivery and setup) last night and thought what a great deal. Called the Lowes across the street to see if they had one and was told they did at a price of $1899.00 (also w/ free deliv). My jaw just about hit the floor. Did some research and found out that the 298 model is identical to the 297 model except the 298 comes with a *second* ice maker in the freezer compartment. Also, turns out they just started a new sale which lopped off another 10% from the price I saw yesterday.

So, I basically got the fridge I wanted with a bonus ice maker for over $800 off of the Best Buy price. I'm pretty sure $1899 beats any price I've seen so far. Lowest on a this or similar model was around $2100 I think.

Happy hunting.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to item on Lowes website...

Comments (3)